Grindr jackpot

orlanguy

It had been months since id had anything approaching satisfying sex. Id had family staying with me and had been unable to host, and my schedule had kept me so busy I barely had time for work and sleep. With family having left and work suddenly taking a huge pause, I found a weekend with the place to myself and nothing on the schedule. 
    I reinstalled grindr and remade my profile "hosting cumslut" advertising that I was looking to meet as many guys as I could over the weekend. the taps and messages started fast! A saw a profile a mile away, with a pic of a nice BBC in his first message. I sent him the address and kept texting. It only took about 2 minutes for him to arrive, and I answered the door naked. He was tall, surprisingly fit, and I could see his bulge in his shorts. He called me a slut and starting undressing as he walked in. I took a few big hits of my poppers and dropped to my knees, sucking and licking his growing cock in the living room. He had an agressive mushroom tip, and I loved running my tongue along it as he got bigger and bigger. I heard my phone go off a few times with grindr messages, and reached to answer them while still sucking his cock. He laughed and told me I was a special kind of faggot. 
    Faggot is my magic word and I put the phone down to give him my full attention. I swallowed him to the root as he grew to 7, 8, then a rock hard 8.5 inches that strained my throat to handle. He grabbed each of my asscheeks as he began to slowly fuck my throat. After a minute or so he eased out of me and I gasped and choked for air. I took a second to compose myself as he walked behind me and started playing with my ass, sticking a finger in, and slowly pumping it. He told me to grab my phone and get back to it, so I began texting while he eased a second finger into my asshole. I invited another guy over, yet another pic of a bbc on a faceless profile, and I felt something much bigger at my hole.
    The guy behind me was trying to ease his monster cockhead into my asshole, and it was putting up a fight. I grabbed my poppers and took 2 massive drags in each nostril and told him to make me take it. He obliged, grabbing my hips tight and pushing his cock past all resistance with no mercy. I felt the edge of his flared tip stretch open every last inch of its path through my guts. I grunted and moaned in pain as he took me, squirming and fighting him as he raped the last few inches into my punished hole. I was thankful for his savagery once I felt his hips press hard into my asscheeks. That big head made it feel like an elephant cock was in me as he slowly dragged it back through my insides. I dont know how long he spent working that dick all the way out of and back into me, but we were interrupted by the door. He pulled his cock out suddenly and I gasped, taking a few hits of poppers as he answered my door and invited the next guy in. Much older and much heavier, the second black man casually undressed while my first visitor casually saddled up behind me and sank his fat cock back into me. Thanks to his earlier treatment it now slid in nice and easy.
    I found myself with an uncut cock presented to me, it looked tiny as I began to suck it, but within seconds I found myself with a meaty 7inch or bigger cock. He was my favorite kind of uncut, where his head is barely contained by the hood when hes fully hard. I struggled with him in my throat as the cock behind me began hard punishing strokes, Digging hard into me and grinding his hips. I felt the familiar warmth deep inside me, making my cock rock hard as my body fulfilled its true purpose. The man behind me withdrew, and immediately our newcomer took his place behind me and slid his raw cock into my now gaped and drooling asshole. 
    I expected the first man to leave, but as I grunted and begged from my fucking he grabbed my phone from the floor and started texting. I was being hate fucked by the older man, his cock effortlessly gliding along my stretched and lubed insides. I begged and begged for his load, and after about 5 minutes I got it, with him breathing like hed run a marathon. When he pulled out I felt an obscene amount of cum drip out onto my asscheecks and the floor. Immediately the man who had just bred me dressed and left, while I found the first holding my phone and jacking off his now hard cock. He pointed to the floor at his feet, and I knew where I needed to be. 
    I sucked his cock as he invited his selections from grindr to my house. I could have been upset, or humiliated, but I wasnt. I was ready. My hole was loose and wet from cum, my throat was filled with the meat of a strangers cock, and there was cock on the way to keep me useful. 

to be continued

• Like 7
  • Piggy 14

I love sucking cocks, its one of my favorite things to do. But the thick tip of this strangers cock was really straining my jaw. Hed put my phone down a few minutes earlier, and the first of the men hed invited was actively behind me working his cock into my ass.
    He was latino, his cock was big. I was kept in the lap of my first visitor while the newcomer came in, undressed, and wasted no time getting behind me. He wasnt as big as the cock I was sucking, and slid in without resistance. I felt warm squelches as cum frothed around his dick. The man in my mouth was kind enough to cum, holding my head back and coating my tongue while I got fucked. 
    Another of his invites was arriving, and the latino pushed my face into the floor and fucked me deep while our newest addition was led in. I was pulled up roughly, and a white cock was presented for me to suck. He wasnt big, maybe 6 inches, but he fucked me like my mouth was a pussy. Between these two men I was in heaven, and I caught the first visitor of the night on my couch, filming the whole thing on his phone. Small cock was the first to nut, asking for my ass and the latino beind me was kind enough to give it. He busted fast and I sat back down on the latin cock full of a fresh load. small cock man packed up and went
    After a minute or two of fucking from both ends, I stood up to catch my breath, and suggested we turn my foldout into a bed to make things easier. During the process another two men joined us, both older white men, in their 50s. Neither was in great shape, but as they undressed they showed cocks that were nice and fat, with one of them packing what grew to easily be 8+ inches. Soon enough I was on the bed, with my first visitors fat black cock parked in my asshole, two white cocks in my hands, and a latin dick exploring the depths of my throat. I got no warning from the man in my throat as he began spurting fat globs of cum directly into my stomach. 
    As he left the black man pulled out from behind me, and one of the older white men took his place. Soon I had these two old men at either end, fucking me nice and slow. I was happy to get some rest, but sadly it was shortlived. The man behind me came in less than 2 minutes, and the other took his place. His cock was the longest of the night, and was hitting depths I hadnt felt yet, but he too came in about 2 minutes. As they dressed I saw that fat black cock still hard, still ready, and straddled him. Cum drooled out of my hole and all over my legs, I felt it squish between us as I eased onto his cock. Cum really ran out of me as his big head pushed its way in, and I rode his wet cock, reveling in the disgusting sounds my cum drenched backside made as I did. 
    I spent maybe 20 minutes riding his fat cock until he finally grabbed my hips and started to grunt. His second load was just as awesome as the first, but unlike the first time he dressed and left. He saw me putting on underwear and told me I wasnt done, and to wait like a good faggot. I put a pillow on the floor and knelt, watching him leave. I pickd up my phone to find out what else was in store

to be continued

• Like 5
  • Piggy 5

part 3

The feeling of the air from my fan along my gaping hole was so fucking hot, it emphasized the hot cum that never seemed to stop dripping out of me. Id been on my knees for about 5 minutes, getting out of this position for even a second before the next man arrived would feel like a betrayal. I was a faggot, and I was doing what I was told.
    It was already late, but I could see that there were 4 more men on the way to my place. Pics of the night had been sent to dozens of guys, though thankfully he hadnt sent my address out to them all. I wanted to look through everything hed said, but the knock at the door meant I had other obligations. When I opened the door the shorter old hispanic man let out a curse in spanish. When he walked in he told me I was a bigger slut than he thought, and crudely grabbed my ass to put a finger in my soaking wet fuckhole. I hadnt even closed the door before the next arrival was there, a very tall guy in his late 40s. he was white but tanned brutally, probably a roofer or someone who worked outside. he snickered seeing that the man in front of him was already 2 knuckles deep inside of me in the doorway.
    Once we got inside the tall guy started to strip, while the man behind me worked 4 fingers into me, calling me all kinds of names in spanish I didnt understand. I dropped to the floor and the hispanic man dropped his pants, revealing that the smallest guy of the night was packing the biggest cock. It was comically huge, I have taken alot of big cock, but I actually let out a nervous laugh when I saw it. He wasnt here to joke though, he got behind me, lined up his cock head so that the meat started slipping into my soft opening, and then pushed his whole length into me with one long stroke. I open mouth screamed as it tore its way into me, pushing aside anything in its path. I felt his hips hit my cheeks, then he immediately pulled it almost all the way out. SLAM SLAM SLAM he fucked this donkey cock into me like a sledgehammer. I came all over the carpet in a pathetic spash as my tiny faggot cock spasmed wildly. I felt him slow his pace, only to realize it was to allow the tall guy to get in front of me and feed me cock. He had a pleasant 7inches or so, slim and steel hard like a rod. he slipped it right into my throat, and the fucking resumed in earnest.
    I was being fucked so hard that the man in front of me didnt need to move, the cock behind me pushed me mercilessly forward, driving his entire cock deep into my throat with each push. It felt like this went on for hours, though later i learned it was only about 30 mins. As I was viciously impaled over and over from both ends I came twice more, and the man in front of me started to fuck back at me. Everytime his rythym was off his crotch would slam into my face hard, and he would call me a stupid bitch, or a dumb fuck. It was hot. I felt the cock leave my ass and moaned into the hard cock in my mouth, he was getting up to answer the door. With the ass in my mouth gone the tall guy apparently felt he had to make up for it, and grabbed the back of my head to brutally fuck my face.
    His crotch hammered into me as I swallowed him to the root with every thrust. It hurt, it was humiliating, and I couldnt breathe, only struggle to stay conscious. So fucking hot. He buried the entire length and leaned back, pinning my head in place with his legs. I felt his cock pulse its hot cum directly into my full throat. I gagged and fought but there was no escape. When he let me go I coughed and heaved and coughed a fat glob of cum onto the floor. I didnt even think I just scooped as much as I could up and put it back in my mouth. Looking up I could see 4 men in the room now, and they were all starting at me in shock. The two newcomers had come together, both black men in their 20s. Tall guy got dressed and left, as the hispanic man came and put his fat cock back in me where it belonged. 
    The fuck was slow this time, making it easy for me to alternate between the two average black cocks in front of me. We spent 20 minutes like this, his big cock stuffing my guts in and out, and my mouth slurping and licking away at 2 black men in front of me. All good things come to an end though, and soon the pace behind me quickened back into the pounding it had started with as he erupted deeper in my guts than anyone had in at least a year or more. I felt the pulses along his length, and the warmth spread inside me in the hottest way. As he left one of the black men slid into me, and found the most loose and wet hole imaginable. "Holy shit" he kept saying, as he drowned his cock in the juices of all the evenings misbehavior. He shot fast, giving his friend my hole. Barely 3 strokes in and the last load of the night was deposited inside. 
    As they left I was overcome with a slutty idea, and grabbed a plastic bowl from the kitchen. For the next 30 minute I squated over the bowl, everytime I felt all the cum was out of me, I felt another rivulet begin dripping into the bowl. Despite all that had come out during the fucking, there was quite alot of cum in the bowl. I grasped it with both hands, brought it to my lips, and poured the entire fucking thing into my faggot mouth and swallowed it. Only then did I allow myself a shower and sleep.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 7