NEW - Boiler House

Gohandsome

Late night BB orgy on the top floor of the Boiler House on the 28/10 and 29/10 - based in and around the dark room. Not an official party so be careful and discreet. Let's have a hot sleazy session from 00:00 transitioning to 2am and going until dawn. Check out BBRT Dublin parties. 

The dark room can be good at that time as guys make their way in from pubs and clubs. Bring your poppers, be careful don’t be stoned! Bring your cock and load. I will bring my 22cm friend. Also, my cute cute ass perched on the dark room fuck bench can hard to resist and passing cocks all welcome to unload in the privacy and intimacy of the dark.

Strongest poppers will be shares with anyone.

I would love some weed, sadly I don't have any.

Bring your top friends!!!

See you there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, gaychris said:

Is there a Partyplace in Cork as well?

Not that hard to organize, but you should do that. I didn’t hear anything about to happen in Cork tbh

On 11/14/2023 at 1:35 AM, WiltsCumDump said:

Hello my Irish cum lovers, any suggestions for gay/ gay friendly hotels in Central Dublin close to Temple Bar? 🙏🏻🥳😈

I recall that the sauna had associated but separate hotel rooms. Don't know if that's still the case.

29 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

I recall that the sauna had associated but separate hotel rooms. Don't know if that's still the case.

I don’t live in Dublin for so long, but since 3 years that I live in Dublin, the sauna has their own spaces, actually I never heard about associated hotels or rooms tbh. 

53 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

Wrong information sorry! I did a search and it was INN ON THE LIFFEY - DOCK SAUNA, I have no idea if that's still operating

1 hour ago, JamesL100 said:

Wrong information sorry! I did a search and it was INN ON THE LIFFEY - DOCK SAUNA, I have no idea if that's still operating

1 hour ago, JamesL100 said:

Believe me, you don’t need that to have fun. There other plenty of options as well if u want to enjoy a private space, such as hostels like genetator, clink, all of them works and have private rooms.