Flex Cleveland or Akron Steam and Sauna

brownsfan8912

Hey guys! Im looking to make a trip to either Flex Cleveland or Akron Steam and Sauna in the end of November as well as 1 or 2 appearances in December. It would be nice to actually meet someone(s) from BZ. The last trip I made the dude chickened out. I hope to hear from some of you pigs soon!

On 11/4/2023 at 12:44 PM, iloveyournectar said:

I do. Bottoms and verse everywhere.  Old guys.  Just not very good for a 45 yo bottom like me.

It's been years since I was at ASS, but I agree - that's what it always is. Not nearly as good as Flex. 

2 hours ago, twoguyssssss4fun said:

Took ex bf to Akron, watched him get bred by multiple guys

That’s fuckin hot- would tag team with my ex and pick up random pigs to fuck- that’s how we met- fucking pigs at the bathhouse- love watching my ex fuck hole- he was a nasty fucker.would lick his hole as he was fucking a pig

• Piggy 2

On 11/13/2023 at 5:33 AM, Buck33 said:

That’s fuckin hot- would tag team with my ex and pick up random pigs to fuck- that’s how we met- fucking pigs at the bathhouse- love watching my ex fuck hole- he was a nasty fucker.would lick his hole as he was fucking a pig

Love to join in and eat out your ex's pig hole and yours

• Piggy 2