Total insertions

teralex

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, jmw003 said:

I did it with a candle once when I was a kid. I was freaked out at first. Then I pooped it out.

When I was younger candles were my dildos. I had tried to get fucked but it always hurt so much. Used candles and vaseline to train myself to relax and take dick....never pushed one in far enough to lose it

13 hours ago, Marlin said:

When I was younger candles were my dildos. I had tried to get fucked but it always hurt so much. Used candles and vaseline to train myself to relax and take dick....never pushed one in far enough to lose it

Same here. It had be used, as a candle, a bit and was about 3/4 of its original size.

No interesting stories to speak of, but yeah, it's a hell of a thrill. Can't really pin down why, unless it's the feeling of throwing caution to the wind and doing something 'inadvisable' purely because lust says do it - I wouldn't be on hands and knees in a darkroom every couple of days if that kind of thing didn't do anything for me. Mostly I've played with toys that wouldn't be difficult to retrieve, balls with cords attached, that sort of thing, even though the little cord's still trailing out, there's that feeling of the main toy being swallowed up and my hole closing (loosely) after it that gets me going. That plus suitably shaped dildos, double enders for instance. But there are times I just need to do something probably kinda stupid just to get off, most notably a decent sized plug in my collection, with a rectangular base that's squishy enough that I can push it in, and it'll flex enough to let itself be pushed out again without a herculean struggle. Back when I was starting out I used to push it just to the edge of popping in, then I moved up to squeezing one side of the base into me, and finally there came a day when I felt like I was loose enough and everything was moving in and out freely enough that I ignored my better judgement and pushed it fully inside, until all I could feel from outside was my hole held about a centimetre open with the flat bottom of the base sealing me up from the inside. Dumb thing to do? Yep. Felt like I'd discovered a whole new way to fuck myself? Also yep. Has it ever all gone wrong? Not yet, and touch wood it won't, but if it does, I'm not going to pretend it's not my own damn fault. But like I said, that's how I am apparently, doesn't seem like I can shut that impulse in myself down, so may as well ride it and enjoy as long as I can.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I love putting whole eggplants up my ass. I fucking love the feeling of my hole closing around them.

I'm just about to buy some huge silicone eggs which have a cord to help you pull it back out if anyone is interested in the link.

They look amazing.

On 12/10/2023 at 3:27 PM, Marlin said:

when i was younger i used to like inserting these large metal ballbarings into me, i loved how they stretched me and "popped" past the muscle and the weight against my prostate (not that i knew that's what it was at the time) felt amazing. looking back it's terrifying and i'm surprised i never lost any of them up me haha but i was very young at the time

• Piggy 1