4 anon loads in two hours

fisterm8

Put adverts up last night (tuesday) looking for anon bareback tops to breed me in darkroom......i use both gay and bi/hetro websites (but im gay).

My first load was from a 34 yr old bi guy whos filled me many times - nice cock and always rough and deep - lovely......He had just left 10 mins when i got a message from a 40 yr old str8 guy needing to unload......he was at mine 10mins later using my ass like a pussy and pumping  a huge load up me.....he thanked me later in a message saying he wants to come round again soon (ive said this friday eve).........3rd load was a bi guy 29yr old visiting from out of town.......Very big cock with mushroom head.....When he arrived in darkroom i told him to push it right up me to base and he did - he squirted his big load up me after fucking me for less than 3 mins...id have taken his cock all night tbh.............final load was from a lovely 24 yr old whos bred me more time than i care to remember....he was passing on his way home from work and needed to pump me and he did........i kept 4 loads in me overnight and my hole smells beautiful this morning.....I LOVE THAT SMELL.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 3

12 hours ago, Japbtm said:

Those were really quality and quantity fucks 🙂 

They were... 2 regulars and 2 random and today I got 2 loads... 1st from a very regular who breeds me and 1 random...... All loads taken in darkroom.... I don't know what the regulars look like after them filling me for years.... Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a few loads as I've put feelers out. 

Edited by fisterm8