The living return

PigBoyDallas

Back on for the first time in a while and had a few messages asking where I’ve been. Access has been shut off to members living in Texas and a few other states. I’m in Mexico for a bit and able to sign on for the first time in a while. Glad my account is still around but that’s the reason why I haven’t posted. Been having fun in Mexico and life is good. Not sure how often I’ll be on as I don’t get back to Mexico a lot.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

Back on for the first time in a while and had a few messages asking where I’ve been. Access has been shut off to members living in Texas and a few other states. I’m in Mexico for a bit and able to sign on for the first time in a while. Glad my account is still around but that’s the reason why I haven’t posted. Been having fun in Mexico and life is good. Not sure how often I’ll be on as I don’t get back to Mexico a lot.

You know that even in Texas, you can use a VPN connection located in a state that isn't blocked, right?

There are free VPN services, but as with anything "free" online, if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer, you're the product (meaning they're collecting data of some sort about you to sell). I use NordVPN, which is a little more expensive than some services, but it's highly rated for privacy concerns. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...