"Why won't you fuck me??"

Juan and Sammy were both friends in a large friend group who had know each other for the past few years. Juan was a cute, short, sexy 25 year old latino with cute curly shoulder length hair. Sammy was handsome, and a bit older. 35. Juan always had a thing for Sammy, and when talking to other friends in their group, Juan would talk about how much he liked Sammy. But over the years, Sammy rejected Juan's advances. 

Juan was a loose. Sexually. He always went home with someone whenever they went out. He's been fucked by every guy in their friend group. And he loved taking loads in sleazy motels from anonymous men. But Juan wanted one dick in particular inside of him, Sammy's.

One night, Juan invited Sammy over to his apartment to have some drinks with some of his other friends. But it was a trap. Juan buzzed him up and told him the door was left unlocked. Sammy was getting suspicious. This started to feel like an anon hook up. Sammy thought, maybe he's busy in the kitchen or something. When Sammy opened the door, club music was playing and none of Juan's roomates were home. Sammy called out for Juan "are you here, Juan!?". Sammy walked down the hall, and noticed Juan's door ajar. Sammy knocked, and then opened the door slowly. And there he was, Juan. Bent over the bed, ass up, wearing a neon pink jock.

This made Sammy super horny. His cock was pulsating. But he couldn't. "Goddamn it Juan, I've told you -" Juan, who hadn't made a sound or said a thing since Sammy opened the door to the apartment, started to cry. Sammy couldn't see Juan's face, but he could hear him begin to cry. "Why don't you want me??" Juan protested. "Why do you think I am ugly?".

Sammy sighed, annoyed by the situation and told him "Juan, please stop. I never said you were ugly." "Yeah right, whatever. If you didn't think I was ugly, you would fuck my ass right now!" Juan responded. "Look!, you gotta understand something," Sammy said. Juan turned around was now sitting up on his bed, still crying. Sammy sat down on the end of the bed. Looking away from Juan. "Look, I really like you. You're a great friend." "But what, I'm too ugly for you???" Juan protested again. Sammy, sighing again, "no. This is very hard for me." A long pause and Sammy say. "I am poz - " Juan quick responds "I know you are, I don't care! You're my best friend!" More long pauses. Juan moves closer to Sammy, putting his arm around him and asks "is that why you won't fuck me? Because you're poz?" "Yes!" Sammy quickly replied. 

More long pauses. Then Juan says, "baby I want it." Sammy replies "you want what?". Juan responds back "I want your poz seed inside me. I want it so bad." "Juan, no! It's too dangerous. Stop this." Juan got closer to Sammy and tried to snuggle next to him. He looked up at the taller Sammy with puppy dog eyes, and started to rub Sammy's cock with his sweat pants on. "I've always wanted to be with you Sammy.". Sammy couldn't resist anymore. He had always wanted to be wtih Juan. They locked eyes and began to kiss. They kissed passionately, harder and harder while Juan rubbed Sammy's cock. Juan finally pulled Sammy's cock out and started rubbing it with his bare hand. He stopped kissing Sammy for a second to look at it. "Wow baby, it looks so big." Juan said, then moved his head down to suck. Juan sucked Sammy off for a few minutes before Sammy got up, carried Juan and threw him on the bed, where Juan with his jock laid ass open while Sammy started to enter his ass. Slowly Sammy gets the right position to insert, all the while making out with Juan. Sammy started to fuck, slow the a lil faster, faster, harder and the two kissed more passionately. Juan put his arms aroudd Sammy and begged for poz cum "shoot your poz cum in me baby, cmon baby, I want your poz cum so bad." Juan affectionately rubbed Sammy's back, and his neck and Sammy fucked harder and hard "FUCK I AM GONNA CUM". "Oh yeah baby, cum up my neg ass." "FUCK FUCK FUCK." Sammy started to cum and Juan pulled him closer. "yeah baby, give it all to me, give ma all your poz cum!". One Sammy was done cumming, Juan looked up at Sammy and kissed him. 

As it turned out, the only std someone got that night was Sammy, and it was from Juan. And it wasn't gonna be the last. You see, Juan and Sammy started seeing each other more and fell in love. Juan brought back the fire that was once lit in Sammy. Since Sammy had been diagnosed, he stopped going to the bath house and cruising at the park late at night. He didn't think anyone would want him anymore since he was poz, and it turned out the opposite was true. So many boys like Juan begged for his poz seed. And after a month of using whores, Sammy was the one who gave Juan an std. Juan and Sammy finally made it official. They were finally together, just as Juan had always wanted. His dream come true. And now they are talking about getting Juan pregnant. 

• Like 10
  • Piggy 2