Piss parties, have u been to one? Did you have fun?

tomzefis

On 7/15/2024 at 4:07 PM, RobertBottomSlut said:

Feels like it has grown older over time. But usually there is a mix. 

On 7/14/2024 at 10:44 PM, breedingdude28390 said:

What’s the crowd like? Older?

Mixed. I’m 33 and meet lots of guys around my age. They are great parties! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2024 at 2:44 AM, ryanride said:

I'm meeting up with this guy again over the weekend in NH USA, and he's looking for more guys to piss on him

He let me re-upload the vid on x vids message me if you want to see it 

On 11/14/2023 at 5:03 PM, billy88666 said:

Been to Lab.oratory twice and it's incredible. The bouncers have a reputation for being very selective in who gets in though.

I only heard a few weeks ago that Le Keller in Paris had reopened. It was an AMAZING venue back in the day. For anyone into things raunchier than golden showers, it was THE place to go but it was certainly not for the fainthearted. I would always advise going with a buddy as it's very easy to have your drink spiked and I've seen guys that were off their faces in a sling and repeatedly barebacked. Some may have wanted this but I have heard stories of guys that were drugged and used as cumdumps.

I think you mean the bouncers for Berghain? The doormen at Lab are generally fine and let everyone in.

I visited Le Keller in March this year for the first time and loved it - a proper dirt hole.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2024 at 8:22 AM, Pissboy22 said:

How is it there? You enter the place then what? Any insights to a new piss lover club goer? How to imagine or to expect?

It's great fun and what you'd expect from Lab.

Have you been to Lab before? If not, here's the run down; you enter, pay by card and the cashier will give you a big plastic bad to put your stuff in after you get changed. The change area is just beyond the entrance, and from here the lighting in most places is low. You're given a wrist band with a number on and this is what the staff use to record your purchases at the bar - so don't lose it!

Lab is large and grimy and is part of Berghin which is an ex-Soviet factory, so it's industrial and totally in keeping with the setting for a sex club. There are various large areas which go off from the main entrance and from there you have a large bar and dance floor, beyond this is a large low ceiling 'dark area' where lots of the fucking takes place - I mean a lot, it's a squashed, sweaty fuck fest with louds grunts and sounds of cock slapping arse. Heaven. From there the club expands, with toilets to one side and an upper level where I see a lot of fisting taking place. A large open area leads on from here and beyond this is where all the piss action takes place. There is a box type arrangement with a grid floor where guys are pissing, piss fucking and drinking and below this is a basement area which looks like the inside of a urinal, where guys are doing all the same but getting pissed on from the guys above. There's also the adjacent staircase where guys line up to be pissed on/drink piss from the guys standing above.

It's an awesome party and there's no other piss event like it, except the piss area at Darklands in Belgium, but that takes place once a year. I'm going again next month and I can't wait. 

• Like 1