Cumdump hotel Amsterdam recommendations

fuckholedc

I may be going to Amsterdam in early December.

What are the recommendations for a cumpdump hotel?  BCD (Bestcumdumps.com) recommends Mercure Hotel Amsterdam West (which is over an hour away from downtown Amsterdam) and Motel One Amsterdam - Waterlooplein.

Any suggestions from locals?  Thanks!

Meat Market at Club Church (Kerkstraat 52, (located near the leidsestraat and opposite to Bronx sex shop) Saturday 2nd of December is great for bottoms to be fucked by a lot of tops. 

I think Motel One Amsterdam at Waterlooplein is good, it is near/in the center of Amsterdam. I fucked once a nice cute bottom guy and some other time a nice girl at the other hotel location, Motel One Amsterdam Rai. Easy access and okay room. 

You need to reserve your room early by the way! 

Mercure Hotel Amsterdam West (Oude Haagseweg 20), I don't know about that one. But it is located next to Nieuwe Meer, including a big outdoor cruising location (Park de Oeverlanden). Keep an eye on the official signs that show specifically what area sex is allowed. But I don't know if you are up to cruising. And I don't know how many guys are cruising in the cold December month. But maybe you can pick up guys there and invite them to your warm hotel room. Maybe. 

Edited by MMale

9 hours ago, fuckholedc said:

I may be going to Amsterdam in early December.

What are the recommendations for a cumpdump hotel?  BCD (Bestcumdumps.com) recommends Mercure Hotel Amsterdam West (which is over an hour away from downtown Amsterdam) and Motel One Amsterdam - Waterlooplein.

Any suggestions from locals?  Thanks!

The Mercure in Amsterdam West is a great place in spring and summertime. It is on the other side of the road from the largest gay cruising place "Oeverlanden" or "Nieuwe Meer". 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I tried the Mercure Hotel Amsterdam West.

I do not recommand, especially during the winter. There is Indeed the cruising place just in front, but it's for from the center and going out to clubs (dirty dicks, club church, eagle) or the sauna is definitely worthy.

Motel One's are a sure value.

8 hours ago, depravedslut said:

I tried the Mercure Hotel Amsterdam West.

I do not recommand, especially during the winter. There is Indeed the cruising place just in front, but it's for from the center and going out to clubs (dirty dicks, club church, eagle) or the sauna is definitely worthy.

Motel One's are a sure value.

Thanks!

I was not impressed with Dirty Dicks on my last trip although I did get fucked there a few times.  The idea is to go to Cumunion at Club Church and go to other clubs as well.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...