Which is better for loads, London or Amsterdam?

Cumdumpintraining

16 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

Which ones do you think are dying? Certainly not The Web or Dirty Dicks! 

The web, that often has barely 6 guys in there.    I call that dead.     The Eagle barely opens these days.   Church only has one day a week purely for normal gay men..

Places like vault139 in london on thursday has guys queuing down the street to get in.

• Like 1

I love both places.

But no doubt, Amsterdam is 821.000 people, London 8,9M people. Density in London is much higher than in Amsterdam.

So if you want cum, go to London, you will find for sure. Amsterdam is fun and hot, but you will never find the same quantity.

Pragmatically speaking, the prices for accommodation are quite the same in both places. So, if you want to define the cost of the stay for one load received, London is definitely n⁰1 😅

• Upvote 1

You can certainly have good times in both cities, but there are some variables at play here, such as:

What days are you planning on being in the city? In London, Thursdays and Sundays seem to be the more popular days. Amsterdam goes for Friday to Sunday

How long are you planning on staying? If it is for just a couple of days, the odds are pretty much the same. 

If you want to be a stay-at-home cumdump (or in this case at hotel), then I'd say London as there are more easily accessible hotels without the key card to the floor than in Amsterdam

If you want to go to a sex club, then I'd say Amsterdam, as it is more compact and I can go from one place to the other walking: DD, Eagle, Church, NZ sauna, and you get the benefit of weed being tolerated (I will not say 'legal' as it is not legal as in some states in US or in Canada, but you have a good selection of "coffeeshops" selling weed)

You have more venues and parties in London, but you have to do your research upfront and see what parties are where and when. Check out this website for more info: [think before following links] https://jamiehp.co.uk/whats-on/,  Also: [think before following links] https://www.vault139.com/day-by-day/

For Amsterdam go to:

[think before following links] https://www.eagleamsterdam.com/

[think before following links] https://www.dirtydicksamsterdam.com/dirty-dicks-events/

[think before following links] https://www.clubchurch.nl/

London will surely have a very diverse crowd, whereas Amsterdam having a smaller population you get, obviously, less of a 'selection'

Price-wise, they are pretty much the same. 

Time of year when you are planning a trip is also important. Obvioulsy summers are much better, but December is good for both cities. 

Again, depending on how much time are you planning on staying, you can also diversify and head to Berlin, for a weekend, Barcelona or Madrid. And if you really want non-stop fucking, then come to Gran Canaria. We just had the Winter Pride last week and estimates are that we had over 60k gay men flocking Yumbo centre, the beaches and dunes, and of course the sex clubs. A friend of mine from police force put the estimates for the bars ar max capacity for each night:

Strong Construction: 600

Fucktory: 500

Zoo & Reds: 300 each

Noxon: 200

CruiseBar: 400

Anyway, you get the idea. The beauty of Gran Canaria is that it has great weather year-round. At the time of writing, the outside temperature is 25C (77F) with nightlows of 22C (72F)

As for loads.... I honestly lost count of how many people I fucked or get fucked by. Once I get past 10, my brains refuse to do accounting anymore LOL

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2023 at 6:32 PM, amsterdampaul said:

The web, that often has barely 6 guys in there.    I call that dead.     The Eagle barely opens these days.   Church only has one day a week purely for normal gay men..

Places like vault139 in london on thursday has guys queuing down the street to get in.

Thanks mate! Why do you think that’s happening in Amsterdam?

One of the reasons could simply be that you have more options when it comes to cruise bars in Amsterdam, and a much smaller population. Although London has a number of regular events/parties at locations dotted about the city, it only has two real cruise bars (or maybe if you include the Underground club), and a population of 9 million. Therefore it’s not surprising that there’s a queue outside  the Vault on Thursday night.

I don’t know Amsterdam, but it sounds like you have a lot more choices, and a population of less than 1 million. It may be that the crowd is spread just too thin. Too many options isn’t always a good thing: sometimes I think that even Gran Canaria outside peak times has too many bars- there may only be 10-20 guys in each one, whereas if there were fewer bars, guys would be forced to bunch together, and the bars that remained would be packed.

• Like 3

On 11/10/2023 at 11:59 PM, Cumdumpintraining said:

Hey guys, I’m debating where I should go next, which city has the most raw tops willing to breed cumdumps: London or Amsterdam? Any recommendation or stories? 

Both cities are amazing for bb.

• 4 months later...

London has some amazing play venues, Vault on naked nights is incredible. That said, for any-day-of-the-week action, I think Amsterdam has the edge. And if you’re into piss (and I’m really into piss), you can’t beat Amsterdam.