Dick Count

rawbttm449

My husband and I were talking the other day and somehow the topic of how many guys I’ve been with came up. He always thinks I’m joking when I’m really not. Since 18 (I never had sex until I was 18, although I did foreplay, and I had the same bf at the time and did not cheat until later on), I’ve at least been with hundreds of guys, or somewhere into a thousand. I’m 35 now and although I remember some of them, there’s so many that I don’t remember at all. Grindr and sniffies are truly my friends. All fucks were bareback, whether I bred the guys or they bred me. Not all ended in breeding, although it’s still a notch in the belt. I’m still neg, but I’m generally don’t ask don’t tell anymore, although I used to be when I was younger. So my question is how many guys have you been with or do you think you’ve been with? I love hearing about other sluts like me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

well, im only 28 and i was in a relationship for 8 years... i started cruising after 2020 and i started counting, to be honest i started cruising after joining this forum... i joined this forum on january 2020 and went to the first sauna in march 2020... so from that day until now i have had sex with 170 men and sucked 127 men... thats 297 men, i wanted to go cruising tonight to make it 300 men. my goal is 1k men

after 35 years of being a bottom, and maybe 2 years monogamous.  and 4 years taking as many loads as I could 24/7 it would have to be close to 8 or 9 thousand times.  But many repeat fucks and more than I like to admit used condoms.  Not sure how many actual guys or loads I took.  I didn't care about bareback early on,  just having dick in me. In my early 20s it was pretty normal to get laid every night and maybe 10 guys on a weekend.  But there were bathhouses, bookstores, and clubs to go to back then

4 hours ago, breedingstall said:

after 35 years of being a bottom, and maybe 2 years monogamous.  and 4 years taking as many loads as I could 24/7 it would have to be close to 8 or 9 thousand times.  But many repeat fucks and more than I like to admit used condoms.  Not sure how many actual guys or loads I took.  I didn't care about bareback early on,  just having dick in me. In my early 20s it was pretty normal to get laid every night and maybe 10 guys on a weekend.  But there were bathhouses, bookstores, and clubs to go to back then

No bathhouses or clubs now??

I started fucking guys at age 20 and was fucked the 1st time at 21. I've never been monogamous, and started going to orgies around the 1st time In topped and became a regular bathhouse patron about 10 years later. At 54 it is hard to estimate, but would ballpark the I've topped 4,000 - 5,000 different men and been fucked by around 1,000. Most of the men who fucked me also bottomed for me so my total body count would be very similar to the number I've topped.