Is it odd I prefer loose holes?

Rosebuddy

5 hours ago, NastyRawBottom said:

I think most guys are starting to prefer loose, sloppy holes

I'm not too sure that a lot of guys are just starting to appreciate loose wet Holes - I think we've always been around.  The "looseness" implies that other Cocks have been at least rutting in a Hole before me, and some have Bred it.  For a guy that loves rimming, the combination of "loose" and "sloppy" (inferring pre-Bred) is just perfect.  I know some bottoms use dildos to prepare their Holes, and that's much appreciated, particularly by thicker guys.  

The "foreplay" issue is relevant mostly to 2 guys hooking up at home, some specified john/cruising area, right?  There's precious little foreplay (at least in the traditional sense) happening at the fuckjoints.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

Sorry for those that like hairy ass. I keep mine baby smooth. 

Don't apologize - it's your ass - it should be used just how you like it used.  Just because some guys like hairy better doesn't mean we won't fuck a smooth one.  

Preferences are nothing more than that.  EVERY raw Hole in the backrooms deserves to be fucked full, whether natural, shaved, or whatever else that might divide us.  

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Don't apologize - it's your ass - it should be used just how you like it used.  Just because some guys like hairy better doesn't mean we won't fuck a smooth one.  

Preferences are nothing more than that.  EVERY raw Hole in the backrooms deserves to be fucked full, whether natural, shaved, or whatever else that might divide us.  

I applaud you for that. And it’s true. I like smooth pussy when I’m with girls and I love my men to be shaved. Pubes and ass. But it’s not a deal breaker if they are not. 

• Thanks 1

This is not uncommon. I think most guys especially whose who fuck cumdumps prefer a looser hole.

Having a really tight hole, is not necessarily a comfortable experience for both the top and the bottom.

I’ve heard stories of uncut tops really having painful experiences with tight holes.

As someone who came to bottoming relatively late in life (I could could on my hands the number of times before age 40) one of my surprises was that many, probably most men preferred a loose ass. I was thinking I needed to be tight but I could relax and loosen my hole and it got me much more attention. Nice to be able to tighten up and milk that cock when needed too.  

• Like 1

After reading some of these posts I did something different yesterday. I went to my usual fuck spot but inserted a butt plug on the way there. I’m usually tight until I get that first cock. But yesterday that first cock slid in just fine. 
So I will make this my new routine. 
But once I take that first cock and or load I can take 14” with ease. 

On 11/12/2023 at 6:18 PM, timmyboys said:

Loose holes are that way because they are well used and sluts turn me on.

When I hear about a "loose hole" I'm assuming it's a hole that can be easily penetrated, but still with the ability of tightening up at will. 

There is no question that most cocks welcome a dynamic hole that can sense what the cock needs and deliver the right pressure, depending on the circumstances. In my case, if I know we are both enjoying the fuck and I notice he's getting closer to shooting, I relax my hole trying to extend the fuck. Once I notice he's getting ready to shoot, I try different pressures and I attention to his responses, sometimes alternating from a wide open hole to really tight, especially during the breeding.

Are there any loose holes that cannot tighten up?

5 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I'm assuming it's a hole that can be easily penetrated, but still with the ability of tightening up at will. 

That's the definition I assume too.  If the Hole can't become more tight, more loose, at the will of the owner, I call that type "sloppy"; not a pejorative, just as a descriptor. 

Yesterday was the first time in about a month I've been fucked and I was really tight. The three guys who fucked me didn't fuck me for long, probably because I was so tight. There was one seriously horny young guy in the steam room who was up for me sliding down onto his beautifully big raw cock, but because of the resistance he kept going soft. 

When I was going to the sauna every week, I was nicely open for anyone who fancied sliding in me. Looks like it's back to being a slut, because tight holes don't seem to work. 

• Piggy 1

On 11/27/2023 at 8:23 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

Yesterday was the first time in about a month I've been fucked and I was really tight. The three guys who fucked me didn't fuck me for long, probably because I was so tight. There was one seriously horny young guy in the steam room who was up for me sliding down onto his beautifully big raw cock, but because of the resistance he kept going soft. 

When I was going to the sauna every week, I was nicely open for anyone who fancied sliding in me. Looks like it's back to being a slut, because tight holes don't seem to work. 

Totally agree, I thought a tight hole was better but I’ve recently guys using me as a cum dump far prefer an easy sloppy hole with much less resistance! Horny fukkas!