Is it odd I prefer loose holes?

Rosebuddy

On 11/26/2023 at 3:11 AM, NastyRawBottom said:

I think most guys are starting to prefer loose, sloppy holes. It’s definitely a trend I’ve noticed. They tell me it’s a hassle trying to open up a tight bottom. A loose hole is always ready and you can tell the bottom has good experience being used. No need to worry about any foreplay if you don’t have to. Just fuck and move on. 😎

I'd love to see your hot young hole in the flesh ❤️

• Like 2

too tight is definitely a drag, but I also don't mind a loose hole if it's filled with cum. and I find most guys know how to milk a cock better than any woman with her pussy

When I started out having sex with guys the gay world headspace said you wanted to be like heterosexual relationships but with tow males; promiscuity was frowned upon and derided. Having a tight hole was a sign you weren't a slut so a guy like me who loved taking big stuff most guys couldn't handle was considered to be a slut and a freak (which I openly embraced). That said, all the horsemen I spread my legs for loved how loose my ass was because that meant I could take them--no "it's too big" or "i need to stop/take a break"--and they told me that often. Even one guy who is still the largest human I've ever been mounted by (a true 10.5 x 9 cock) marveled that he had been fucking me for over and hour and I was still taking it. He said most guys--if they could take him at all (big IF)--barely lasted five to 10 minutes and he could sometimes get as much as 20 minutes if they were high. I took him sober, not even poppers.

Fast forward to the present where power bottoms like me, knowing how many guys liked our stretched out asses, took control of the narrative. Now, the looser you are the more guys want to see your freak show ass and play in it. I never want for guys wanting to fist, stretch and fuck my slack ass. Today, having a loose ass is a sign you are sexually easy and a very experienced sodomite, but it's viewed as a positive now, not a negative to be shamed for. And stretching your anus, rectum, and/or colon to accommodate the next gargantuan toy or plug or developing a prolapse for so much use is regarded as an Achievement Level Unlocked situation--as if all power bottoms should be striving for sloppy blown out holes like you see in toy and fisting videos (including my own) and cartoons like Dan Draws Boys.  Now when I am in a group setting, or meeting up with a guy for one on one play, the fact I am loose is something they look forward to.  So no, you're not odd for like a guy with a slack ass. There's always been  demand for us guys with bus terminal size rectums, just now it's socially acceptable to have them.

• Like 4