Why I prefer my dick locked for hookups

I am a pretty shameless pig with few limits. I find that locking up my dick and not allowing myself to cum only makes me more piggy. My mind shuts off and i will allow almost anything to happen to me.  I went to a local park that's a popular spot, to hook up with a guy who was working nearby.  I've never been to the park so he gave me a bit of direction and I found him in a small clearing at the end of a trail.  The spot was well used, cardboard down and condoms all over.  He was stroking his dick, nice size, low hanging balls.  knowing i was coming to a park with potential for multiple loads i locked up before leaving the house.  We wasted no time and pretty quickly my pants were off and he was slow fucking me.  An older guy walked up the trail with his dick already out and stopped short to watch.  As he stroked, I looked at him, licked my lips and opened my mouth.  He quickly walked over and pushed it into my mouth.  At this point I would be jerking my dick as hard as i could,  but i cant,  so I keep taking the face fucking and ass fucking, getting hotter and hotter.  The guy fucking me says hes going to cum,  I tell him not to pull out, and he unloads. I look up at the guy I was sucking and in a thick accent he says,  I cum in your ass.  I nod yes, and he slides in me. as he is fucking me as two guys come up the trail undress, set up right next to us and start fucking.  black top white bottom,  probably 9ish inches and an amazing round and smooth ass. His dick stretching that hole was driving me crazy. I was also jealous as hell.  After a few strokes he pulls his dick out and I look over at some scat packed around his head.  Scat has always been a hard no in my book. i clean my ass spotless before hook ups.  But,  without even thinking, I leaned over and started sucking his cock.  His hand grabbed the back of my head and pushed his dick down my throat.  He pulled out and started fucking his boy again. At some point during that the guy fucking me unloaded and was pulling out of me.  He left, and I watched until this guy pulled out and unloaded all over his boys ass.  I slurped it up ate his ass sucked his dick clean, and the bottoms dick was hard long and thin, I spun around and he pushed in me 3 or 4 strokes and he unloaded in me. I waited alone to see if anyone else showed up.  After a while i packed up and left.  went home unlocked and gooned out till i exploded.  Then gagged uncontrolled till i threw up thinking of the dick covered in scat.  Looking back it had absolutely no taste, and im sure it would go the same way if it happened again.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...