Being fucked after cumming

Curiousolderguy

On 5/11/2024 at 1:44 AM, blackrobe said:

I prefer not to cum, though if I do happen to cum I feel it's my responsibility to give pleasure through my hole as long as the breeder/s need it. 

I've also had dom guys make me cum as soon as I arrive and then use my cum as lube to fuck me.

Either way, breeders get hole. 

This is the kind of bottom I like. Perfect for me.

If I don’t cum I can literally take man after mans for hours and hours.  If I cum hands free while getting fucked then I can also keep going, if my top jacks me off or I do then that usually leaves me feeling done. Possibly psychological as it’s usually the last thing I do before giving up on the sauna ior chasing loads for the night I guess. Training yourself like one of Pavlov’s dogs.

• Upvote 1

the only time cumming had an impact on my desire was when i was a teenager and first wanting to taste my own load. I’d jerk of fans want to taste it so bad but after i came loose the urge. problem solved when i threw my legs over my shoulders and jerked directly into my mouth. I’ve been a total cum slut ever since. I always cum first whether i’m sucking cock or getting fucked it has zero affect on my desire. Only makes me want to be used more. 

I get more sensitive after cumming then getting fucked. Whole new experience when that happened the first time, cumming before being fucked. I felt hornier and was even after to have multiple orgasms and shoot multiple loads. Now, I don't see myself not cumming before being fucked.