Visiting the Capital on 27-29 and need some focus!

musclerub101

I've got 2 evenings to myself while I'm visiting London, on a Monday and Tuesday evening this month. I'm going to bite the bullet and visit one of the Saunas or Clubs, but can't make my mind up! I've seen all the mixed reviews of Pleasuredrome, Vault139, and I've heard Sweatbox is reopening after its break. I don't want to waste my time and miss the opportunity, so need some bonafide recommendations from recent experience. I'm staying around Tower Hill but can get local transport 

🙌🏻🙌🏻

2 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Yes- as long as you’re comfortable stripping off, you should definitely put the Vault on your list for Monday night.

And if you’d rather stay clothed, you should put it on your list for Tuesday night- though it won’t be as busy or as much fun…

Oh right, naked night sounds 😳 but good fun! You reckon it will be packed out? What sort of guys go?

It won’t be packed out on a Monday, but that can be a good thing- on Thursday nights it’s so busy there’s barely room to move around. Mondays are quieter, but there should still be a reasonable number of guys.

Total mix of men, all ages, shapes and sizes. Most aged probably between 30 and 45, with a few younger and some older. The best thing about naked night is that guys are usually up for it, but there’s no pressure to play if you just want to watch on your first time.

I’m more familiar with Thursdays, but I imagine Mondays are similar. It opens at 1:00pm, but the afternoon is always a regular ‘cruise’ session (ie: clothed). Guys start stripping at around 6:00/6:30pm, and by 7:00pm you must be naked. It’s usually pretty busy by then peaking between 8:00 and 10:00, after which it starts to get quieter (it is a school night, after all).

Yeah, I believe Sweatbox re-opens this Saturday. Don’t forget, you can always get free re-entry to the Vault: just make sure they give you a stamp on your way out.

Re the Vault on Mondays.

I try and arrive around 6.30pm. There won't be much of a queue then.  I strip off and at that time of the evening I generally find that there is a mixture of guys who are naked and are clothed.

The clothed ones have to be away by 7.00pm and some may want to drop a load before they rush off for their train or tube home.

So, if your hole is on offer  you might get lucky and get some cum inside as soon as you get there. After 7.00pm everyone is naked and there is plenty of cock on offer. Bear in mind that tops might fuck but will want to save their loads until its time to go home.

Good luck anyway and enjoy yourself 

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys. It sounds like it's a really active space, and not much room for spectating until you get in the groove! Definitely going to check it out earlier and then head back in later on. Got to make the trip to London count! 

Planning to check out Sweatbox too after its revamp, but anyone had experience at Bunker? That's been recommended too