Burn out from sex???

WillingRawVerse

2 hours ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

And a very short episode happened last year when I left my abusive ex but it lasted a couple days then, as I had another man in my future! He's been (and is) the best support. 

It’s off topic, but I just wanted to say well done, @PozTalkAuthor. I hope everything works out for you. 

4 minutes ago, barebackbro said:

It’s off topic, but I just wanted to say well done, @PozTalkAuthor. I hope everything works out for you. 

more than OK, but the lesson's learned: always consider and listen your body's signals! 

We guys are often grown up with the "performance" culture, never fail, never give up, especially in sex! Even finding ourselves overstressed. But why! 

Quote: "relax, take it easy". 

I can't say that I've ever burned out in sex, but I do try to make sure I do other things. The closest I come is when I return to Portland after a sexcation or business trip to an easy to get laid location, I typically wait a couple of weeks before putting myself through the frustration of trying to hookup here where sex isn't even readily available in the fuck venues.

On 11/26/2023 at 3:12 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Yes, this often happens to me. I tend to go through periods where I binge on sex, often on some kind of trip or sexcation, where I can devote myself 100 percent to the task in hand. But afterwards I usually lose all interest for a while, and take that opportunity to get tested, treated and all that crap. I actually quite enjoy my breaks from sex: they allow me to get on with other things in life, and re-connect with myself in different ways.

But slowly and surely, the urge to play comes back just as strong as before, and I begin the cycle all over again.

At 71 I don't score nearly as much as I used to. When I was younger I would also binge. I traveled quite a bit, often driving from coast to coast. I could have flown but driving was more fun. ABSs were common back then and if I spotted one from the freeway or highway I would pull in. I would go in and give a couple of blowjobs, sometimes fuck someone, then back on the road until I spotted another ABS. Rest areas were also good, especially if there were several  big rigs parked there. When I would get a motel for the night I would hunt down another ABS looking to score some ass before calling it a day. I would often end up taking some fuckboy back to my room for some quality playtime. By the time I got across the country I would be sated and take a break for awhile. Good times, I wish I was 30 or 40 again.

• 2 weeks later...