Topped by a Bottom?

btmcumwhore

No. … that’s not what I said, although it is interesting that that is how you interpreted it. I didn’t say that “Bottoms are nothing but pieces of trash” – the bottoms that have fucked ME are trashy – because that’s how I like it.

Also, I don’t look down on the trashy guys who are fucking me – I celebrate them. You seem to think that there is something wrong with my trashy men (because you are getting so upset that I called them trash). That is pretty judgemental of you. You seem to have issues with this.

Lastly, if you believe that “Being verbally abused by another person, … , is the ultimate degradation”, you have lived a blessed life (and have no reason to be so angry and judgmental) AND you have a few surprises coming, Junior. There are LOTS of things more degrading than being verbally abused by another person.

And by the way, you verbally abused me, so I guess you are not as pure as Angel piss, like you seem to think you are.

Now grow up and leave me the fuck alone.

No. … that’s not what I said, although it is interesting that that is how you interpreted it. I didn’t say that “Bottoms are nothing but pieces of trash” – the bottoms that have fucked ME are trashy – because that’s how I like it.

Also, I don’t look down on the trashy guys who are fucking me – I celebrate them. You seem to think that there is something wrong with my trashy men (because you are getting so upset that I called them trash). That is pretty judgemental of you. You seem to have issues with this.

Lastly, if you believe that “Being verbally abused by another person, … , is the ultimate degradation”, you have lived a blessed life (and have no reason to be so angry and judgmental) AND you have a few surprises coming, Junior. There are LOTS of things more degrading than being verbally abused by another person.

And by the way, you verbally abused me, so I guess you are not as pure as Angel piss, like you seem to think you are.

Now grow up and leave me the fuck alone.

LOL. Maybe you would serve us better if you would clarify things better. I sincerely apologize for taking you wrong. Things don't always come across in the manner in which you typed them. As is the case with what I typed. You took it that I was verbally abusing you. I was not. Wasn't meaning it that way. Just as I took you wrong, you took me wrong.

Junior.... LOL I wish! But thank you. Cool down. We all make mistakes. I made one, and I apologize.

• 2 months later...

I think it's hot being fucked by a bottom, it makes me think of all the loads they took.

Some times a bottom, just can't get their dick hard enough to fuck, so in that case I share

a dildo with them, which is sort of like being fucked by that bottom :)

• 2 years later...

I like it when a guy can kinda ''Check it at the door"

and not be so rigid about how he defines himself,

But I do take ,

a ridiculously perverse amount of pleasure

getting a Top to give up sum Hole-

watching him get allWetBitch on my dick

(just this one time-I'll never tell- total secret kinda situation).

And its a Big FuckinTurn On

and a real compliment

when a Bottom Guy wants to use my ass

and Fuck his Load up in me,

I consider it

"Praise from Ceasar"