Madrid and Gran Canaria

I know that this has been discussed but there are a lot of posts to sort out so I thought I could be more direct.   I am looking at going to Madrid and Gran Canaria in the next few months.  I am a "mature"  bottom.  Fit and have been told that I am good looking.   To be frank  I am looking to get fucked.   It seems that there are a couple of places in Madrid that would be okay.  Sauna Octopus and Firewood.  On Gran Canaria  the two that seem to be the most suitable are  The Factory and Construction  with Toms as a possiblity.  My question is for those that have been there,  are these places  truly some place where an older cumdump can get  a lot of action?  If I go, it's not going to be inexpensive after flights etc  so I want it to be worth my time and money.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been to Madrid in a few months, but living here in Maspalomas I can offer some advice. 

Factory: good place to have sex. Large and many installations. Small smoking area behind the bar. Lockers and lube available. Clean toilets and anal douche. Three slings. Customers tend to be 25 to 45 with a relative even distribution of tops and bottoms. A fair number of "look at me how pretty I am" boys, standing and posing. But also a good number of men who get into action. A lot more emphasis on the looks than any other clubs. So depending how fit you are, you may score a decent number of fucks. Don't expect too many loads though.

Noxon & Raddar: recently went through an expansion and very good experience. Well attended and wide variety of men, ages, shapes... Popular on Tuesdays for the Piss night. There are the Breed Sundays, but don't expect a large number of tops.  Good facilities, although they can do better. 

Construction: probably the best on the island. Large and spacious with many customers of all ages. Love their dark areas: put your ass up in the air, you will get fucked in less than a minute. Again, fucked and loaded are two different things. Great corridors for a quick fuck or suck. Two slings. Great bartenders who will at times indulge 😉 I'd say if you are in for the loads go after 1am. You can get out with 5 to 7 loads easily. 

Bunker: Had their closing party two weeks ago. 

CruiseBar: good if you are into bears. Mostly clothed bar, so watch out for pickpockets. A hit and miss.

Toms bar: small with a small dark room. go there to open up your appetite and do some watching. Although it is in a remote corner and not too many people to cruise. Never had a single fuck there. 

Zoo: Great if you are bottom. For some reason, there are not too many bottoms going to Zoo and so you will normally find more tops going there. very clean facilities with anal douche. more popular are the wednesdays and thursdays evening.

Reds: A top's paradise. Tons of bottoms. Great staff. moderate prices. Happy hour from 20:00 to 21:00 when you get two drinks with the entry (10 euros). One sling and one very well used dark room. Five glory holes and cabins. You get fucked a lot but almost never loaded. 

Construction, Reds and Zoo are the ones with the most action, followed by Noxon and Factory.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for a detailed review @EuRawBull this is important information! 😁

I didn’t get to visit all the bars this trip, so many bars so little time lol.

on NYE Construction was super busy, to the point that you couldn’t fuck bc of how crowded it was. However on Thursday it was less busy but still lots of guys (the place is big!) and it was the perfect environment for guys to get horny and fuck, I was being constantly fucked and had 8 or 9 loads and didn’t even get to use my welcome drink ticket lol.

Went to Factory on NY day and it was super nice also. Guys are there to fuck and not wait around for the hottest guy, so there was a lot of action. I came there preloaded with about 10 loads and had 3 loads in the hour I was there.

The topic came up for discussion also and apparently you should avoid Construction on the busiest days such as pride and holidays and rather go to some of the other bars, though of course everywhere can get crowded!

2 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

Happy for you @NordicBtm! Glad you are having such a great time on the island! How long are you staying there for?

Unfortunately leaving tomorrow. What a time it has been! Never had so many hookups in a week before 😂😈