Top says send me a pic. Which one?

Bivershole

So you've been chatting with a hot stud on Grindr. There's been talk of cum and holes and pounding cocks. He just sent a beautiful cock pic now he wants to see the hole he is going to breed. Which kind of pic do you send? Fresh and clean? Mostly ass a little bit of shadowed hole? Cummy and fucked? Nasty and gaping?  I have a collection of pics that I keep called "best cunt" so I have the perfect pic available to entice my stud to breed me as hard and deep as possible. Here's a collage of my hole in various stages of fuckedness. What's your favorite? Which would you send?Screenshot_20231128-133930_copy_87x144.png.6a65414e5749af04ca2c167a27694edc.png

I’m afraid the image you posted to the thread is too small to make out enough detail on a mobile phone to tell much about the individual shots, but I am very interested in the answer to this question. I have a similar selection of images of my ass that range from suggestive to explicit to devolved, and I’m never sure which to send. I’m always a bit hesitant to send ones where I’m spreading my ass with my hands for a close look at my freshly-fucked cunt, because it seems kind of in-your-face and leaves nothing to the imagination. I also feel as though it would make me look too eager/desperate, or, if the Top isn’t accustomed to fucking slutty cumdumps, kind of unsavory. I’m sure there are some Tops who enjoy seeing a hole in the most carnal state possible, but on the other end you have guys just wanting to see if your backside is plump. How much is too much, and how do you know when to use what?

• Moderators

Clearly he isn't me... When I'm chatting with a bottom I may be going to meet soon, I mostly want to see his face, because that's what I'm most sexually aroused by. For a pic of the ass, I prefer one that shows a good bit of the torso as well, because a disembodied ass isn't really erotic to me. If it's going to be a pic of just the ass (or hole) I'd prefer a pic of it being penetrated (or just about to be).