My Weekend with Philip

catcher4you

Chapter 8 – the dawn of a new day

In the previous chapters, I tell about meeting Philip and his husband, Ralph. We’re in their basement play space, with a play room, living room with a sofa bed, full bathroom with a massive shower, and small kitchenette for drinks. We’ve had a long session with plenty of partying and ass work. Now, we’re taking a breather on the sofa bed.

I had fallen asleep for a while when we were all cuddling on the sofa bed. What awakened me was the fact that Ralph was rubbing his hard cock around my ass, spreading his copious precum all over me. When he saw that I was awake, he slowly inserted his cock in my ass. There was still a lot of lube inside me, so his insertion was easy and direct.

Ralph knew what my ass had been through, so he took it slow and sensual. Philip had woken up and was watching his husband fuck me, and then he started to suck my dick. To my surprise, my cock was hard. He sucked me for a while and then rolled over and slid his ass back onto my cock. Now I was the fucked and the fucker. We were all taking it slow, just enjoying the sensations and company. But I was taking as well as giving, and that got me to shoot my load in Philip. He rolled onto his stomach afterward, and I fingered his cummy hole.

Ralph suggested that I ride him. He pulled out and repositioned himself so that his legs were hanging off the side of the bed, and his hard cock was sticking straight up. I straddled him and lowered myself onto his dick. We still went slowly, but this position allowed for greater depth than before. Ralph’s cock is a little over 7” and pretty thick, and it was a nice ride.

Philip had gotten on the floor behind me to watch me take Ralph’s cock. He stood up and positioned his dick at my hole, and, as one, they both entered me. Philip has a longer but thinner cock, so the match was perfect for my ass. We fucked like this until Philip shot his load in my ass. Then, I rode Ralph until he bred my ass too.

Once again, we all laid back and laughed. It all seemed so natural and easy.

I asked Philip how much his ass could take, and he said, “Let’s find out”. So, we all trooped back into the playroom and got Philip setup in the sling. We were all naked now, so it was great to see this hot, hairy man with his ass spread wide in a sling.

Again, I started out with rimming. His ass was well used and opened quickly to my tongue. He took a hit of poppers and ground his ass into my face, and I tongue fucked him as deep as possible, tasting my recent load inside him. He wanted more though, so we started to consider which toys to use on him.

Ralph looked at Philip and said, “You’ve always wanted to take the Mare Maker. He did, so now it’s your turn.” I looked at Philip to confirm that he wanted that toy, and he nodded. First, we all needed to get spun again, so it was time for more smoking. Ralph got the pipe ready and brought it up to Philip. He was the one that we needed to get spun up first. Then Ralph and I each sucked a few clouds out of the glass cock, sometimes sharing them with Philip. We were all feeling great when I went to sit back down on the stool. Ralph reminded me that we should use the Gape Keeper again to keep me open. He lubed it up, I sat on it, and drove it deep into my hole. But my focus was on Philip’s ass.

I started out with some lubed fingers, eventually working my hand into his ass. I used my wrist and some fingers from my other hand to really stretch his hole. Once it seemed open enough, I asked Ralph to get the Mare Maker ready. He lubed it up and passed it to me.

Philip’s hole was quivering in anticipation of the coming invasion. I reminded him of “tomato” and started to tease his hole with the toy. Just inserting the tip is a big stretch, and he took it well. That allowed me to slowly start to push more and more of the toy into his ass. Once, it was just about halfway in, and at the biggest stretch, Philip asked for the poppers. Ralph took care of feeding them to him, and Philip took several hits in each nostril.

Once they had taken hold of Philip’s brain, I pushed the toy past its widest part. The rest was sucked into his hole, getting it in down to the base. Ralph was amazed at his husband’s ability to take the toy, and once he came down from the poppers, Philip was equally amazed.

He wanted me to leave it there for a bit so that he could experience the amazing sense of fullness of this toy. I’d occasionally tap on the base, which I knew would send waves of pleasure through his ass. Philip said that I could start on some motion with the toy, so I began turning it left and right in his ass. He was moaning while I did this, so it was obviously a good feeling for him.

“Let’s get this thing really lubed out so that I can fuck you with it”, I suggested. Philip nodded, so I slowly worked the toy out of his ass. As happened to me, once it was past the mid-point, Philip’s ass shot it out, along with a bunch of lube. I used some of that and some additional lube before placing it at his hole.

Philip took a couple hits of poppers and said, “Shove it in”. This time, it went all the way in with ease. Once it was settled in there, I started some back-and-forth motion with it. Philip was enjoying the ride and, for now, was letting me control the motion and depth.

He reached back to feel the toy, which moved his legs higher in the sling. That motion sets the toy in place nicely, and then gravity worked to let it sink into place. I saw some more of the dildo slide into his ass. The base was right up against his hairy hole.

Philip moved down in the sling to a more normal position. I got up, being reminded of the Gape Keeper in my ass, and told Ralph to sit down and have some fun. Ralph was a bit apprehensive about moving the toy too much until he saw how much Philip was enjoying it. Then, he started to really pound Philip’s ass.

At one point, he even took the toy all the way out and then shoved it back into Philip’s hole. Seeing his hairy hole swallow the toy was sexy. And I was playing with the Gape Keeper in my ass. Philip motioned me to come up and present my ass to him and he took over the manipulation. Now, Ralph was fucking Philip with the Mare Maker, and Philip was fucking me with the Gape Keeper.

We played like this for a while until Philip called for a break. Ralph pulled the Mare Maker out out of Philip, and he pulled the Gape Keeper out of me. Lube was flooding out of both of our holes.

We got Philip standing up and cleaned him off a bit before we all ended up back on the sofa bed. I wrapped my arms around Ralph, enjoying the feel of his hairy chest, and Philip cuddled up behind me. After some touching and stroking, we all drifted off to sleep.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Oh, fuck! 

Despite I'm not into drugs I've loved this for the large (pun intended) amount of ass play. 

Especially the double sextoy to use one-another. The one that can be shoved in both holes and both participants can play! I'll look on line if there is something similar in real so that my partner and I can play! We plan to explore hardcore assplay, namely fisting, but we aren't ready yet it hurts. So we are going to play with toys first. 

• Piggy 1