Bars/venues to go in Berlin to maximize number of loads?

rawfuckr

Swinging by Berlin next week for about 8 days, mostly to explore the cruise scene there. (from 12/13 to 12/22)

My goal is to maximize the number of loads that go into my ass going to cruise bars/venues. I'll reciprocate as much as I can. I don't care for hotel or travel hookups. It's unclear to me by perusing these forums what are the best places and times to go. While I do like places like Woof with darkrooms, I'd rather be in venues where there's fucking all over the place like the lab. Naked parties with unfettered sex are ideal. Looks not too important but mature inclined given that I'm matureish that scene is my natural place. I do read that some places are picky and I may be bounced because I'm 'not the type' (40ish with a belly) (new action?) 

I have this list of places, but help me out with dates and times for parties that meet the criteria above and any other missing places.

Many thanks!

Edited by rawfuckr

I can only speak for Lab, Bull, Tom’s and Prinzknecht.

You won’t have a problem getting into any of them. Deffo do the Lab on Thursday and Friday. The door is only open for 2 hours (21:00 till 23:00 on Thursday, 22:00 till 00.00 on Friday, I think)- get there early, ideally before the doors open, and be prepared to queue, especially on the Friday: to 2-4-1 nights are very popular). The Sunday afternoon session there is also pretty good.

The other three are just regular bars with dark(ish) back rooms where guys fuck, and it’s unlikely you’ll have to queue for any of them. Best time for the Bull seems to be late, ie: after midnight. It’s the sleaziest of the three and definitely my favourite. Tom’s and Prinzknecht are similar- not sure what the best times are for those, though I imagine it’s probably the same as the Bull.

New Action is a leather bar, and I’ve never felt suitably attired to enter.

Not sure if you’re into saunas, but if you are, then the Boiler on Sunday afternoon is probably your best bet. Having said that, it’s the only place in Berlin where I’ve experienced any attitude: a lot of the guys who go are stunning, but they know it, and seem to spend most of their time posing for each other.

Have fun!

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

7 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I can only speak for Lab, Bull, Tom’s and Prinzknecht.

You won’t have a problem getting into any of them. Deffo do the Lab on Thursday and Friday. The door is only open for 2 hours (21:00 till 23:00 on Thursday, 22:00 till 00.00 on Friday, I think)- get there early, ideally before the doors open, and be prepared to queue, especially on the Friday: to 2-4-1 nights are very popular). The Sunday afternoon session there is also pretty good.

The other three are just regular bars with dark(ish) back rooms where guys fuck, and it’s unlikely you’ll have to queue for any of them. Best time for the Bull seems to be late, ie: after midnight. It’s the sleaziest of the three and definitely my favourite. Tom’s and Prinzknecht are similar- not sure what the best times are for those, though I imagine it’s probably the same as the Bull.

New Action is a leather bar, and I’ve never felt suitably attired to enter.

Not sure if you’re into saunas, but if you are, then the Boiler on Sunday afternoon is probably your best bet. Having said that, it’s the only place in Berlin where I’ve experienced any attitude: a lot of the guys who go are stunning, but they know it, and seem to spend most of their time posing for each other.

Have fun!

I would love to see some pics & vid of the action. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2023 at 6:22 AM, rawfuckr said:

Swinging by Berlin next week for about 8 days, mostly to explore the cruise scene there. (from 12/13 to 12/22)

My goal is to maximize the number of loads that go into my ass going to cruise bars/venues. I'll reciprocate as much as I can. I don't care for hotel or travel hookups. It's unclear to me by perusing these forums what are the best places and times to go. While I do like places like Woof with darkrooms, I'd rather be in venues where there's fucking all over the place like the lab. Naked parties with unfettered sex are ideal. Looks not too important but mature inclined given that I'm matureish that scene is my natural place. I do read that some places are picky and I may be bounced because I'm 'not the type' (40ish with a belly) (new action?) 

I have this list of places, but help me out with dates and times for parties that meet the criteria above and any other missing places.

Many thanks!

what is 4-2-1 friday ?

how many days are needed for germany..especially to berlin...which other city is best for asian btms?  Planning to visit 2024...what about bio-hazrads parties...any in germany ?