Apps vs Bathhouse for Hungry Btms?

DumpHere

On 12/13/2023 at 5:58 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

I think the apps work well for younger guys.

Not only Apps because in bathhouses I always see young guys being chased and paid more attention than older guys.

20 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

We both advertised ourselves as bottoms, and on the grindr and scruff hunt off we went. Three hours later, my friend had about 40 something chats open.

I started bottoming in my 20's and it was very easy to get guys' attention then.

I've found both to work well, but my preference would be gay saunas. There's a few really good ones in the North West UK, if you go anytime from Friday nights - Sunday evenings, they'll have a fair few people and most are fine with barebacking. 

I've met really nice guys for 1 on 1 fun in saunas, had some group fun too in the bigger rooms, as well as taking anonymous loads in the glory hole booths. So if I'm looking for guaranteed bareback sex, gay saunas win everytime for me! 😊

I've had some good experiences on apps too, but sometimes people just don't show, only want pictures or legitimately get caught up and can't meet. Gay saunas just cut out all the extra time needed to plan a meet and you'll be in a place with like minded guys. So it's a case of show up, pay your entry fee, put your clothes in a locker and bend over and that's exactly how I like it! 🤣

• Like 1

On 12/13/2023 at 4:58 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

I think the apps work well for younger guys. The apps are so photo-oriented, which is great in your 20’s and 30’s, but post-40 not so much. Phone cameras have a nasty habit of picking out every wrinkle, every grey hair- they are no friend to those of us on the more ‘mature’ side.

I‘m in my 50’s now, and still fit enough that I attract a reasonable amount of attention if I actually present myself “in real life” at a sauna or a cruise bar/club. But I’ve more or less given up on the apps. Apart from anything else, guys can set their filters to whatever age group they like, so I won’t even show up anymore on a lot of guys’ grids- I’m literally invisible. Sure, I can lie about my age to a certain extent so I can squeeze into the ‘maximum age = 50’ group. But even this becomes untenable at a certain point...

This must've been one of the reasons why I could get fucked by a new older daddy almost every night I put an ad on CL, or got in a chatroom back in 2000's. It was better being a teen and 20's bottom because almost no one flaked and I could get fucked by multiple daddies any night if I wanted to see a repeat. Around early 30's it changed but so did my home city of Phx. I wasnt sure if the slow down was bc I was in a smaller city with less older people. 

• 2 weeks later...

I never have an issue getting fucked in a bathhouse/sauna.  The last time I went I had about 15 good solid fucks.  I am older but in good shape.  On the apps,  I hook up every now and then but not often.  Typically it is someone driving through and they want to stop for a quick fuck and then go.  Almost with out exception they are way younger than me.  Most likely married.   I have basically stopped bothering with the apps.  If I want to get fucked I just get in the car and go to the bathhouse.  There is park nearby that is pretty active but mostly for oral.  I go there if there is nothing else to do.