How many of you do spontaneous random hookup that start in a place that isn't really oriented towards sex?

NWUSHorny

How many of you do spontaneous random hookup that start in a place that isn't really oriented towards sex?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you do spontaneous random hookup that start in a place that isn't really oriented towards sex?

• I have
    • I haven't but would like to
    • I have never

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I  go on an "exercise" walk in the mornings, not quite 2 miles, and it's happened a few times:  the guy on grinder, staring at his phone, suddenly looks up, around, wondering which guy is trying to contact him or whatever.  If he looks at me, I just say "nope, not me" and keep my stride.  These guys are like automatons focused solely on their phones. 

I found a few spots with guys acting like zombies under control the control of their phones both Palm Springs and LA this summer, and was able to adapt and get laid. Those were definitely cruisy spots, so I would call them spontaneous hookups.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

"interrupting"

Interrupting a practice that isn't all that healthy, in favor of repeating a sexual practice that is totally healthy, necessary, important and crucial to our well-being is entirely laudable. 

Hats off to NWUSHorny !!! 

• Upvote 1

On 12/12/2023 at 4:01 PM, BootmanLA said:

To be clear - I don't think the OP is necessarily talking about sex on the premises where you met - just that a random meet-up somewhere, in a non-sexual/gay space (like his supermarket example) that led to hooking up (presumably soon after).

then my most common would be the subway. sometimes we'd chat each other up before going back to someone's place, or i've also just gotten off at someone else's spot followed them home and hooked up. they'd beckon me on silently as gettin fucked by a random "intruder" was part of their fantasy. sorta cnc i guess. 

• Upvote 2

I must have a sign on my forehead that says "hit on me" as I get hit on in all kinds of places by guys wanting to have sex. This weekend alone I got hit on by a guy while shopping at the mall (wound up going to fuck in his car in the parking garage), at the movies (fucked in the bathroom), and grocery shopping (went and fucked in his car). 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1