The Second Viewing

ScorpionFF

Part 1: ''Intro''

I had lived in the City Centre for a number of decades, and now that I was fifty three years old I was looking albeit amidst all of the economic uncertainty to sell my two bedroom apartment and upsize in space and value for a three to four bedroom house with garden that was a little further out so I could entertain larger crowds and have more people stay over if I wanted to, with the entertaining side to things ranging from dinner parties to orgies. And it was also my intent to get into gardening. I almost forgot to tell you, my name is Ken.

I found this great four bedroom detached house with garden at the end of a no through lane. The garden was exceptional with not just various fruit trees and shrubs but a home office to work from, and a hot tub too. I called the agent, registered, and booked a viewing with one of their sales agents, a young 26 year old called Josh who had worked for the company now since leaving school at 16, so he knew his stuff. It was a lovely hot summers afternoon in late July and I made my way to the property.

Upon my arrival I was greeted with a firm handshake by a very surprised looking looking young stud who I instantly recognised. He extended his arm to greet me....

- Afternoon Mr...
- Please, call me Ken.
- ....Ken. You're from my gym - I recognise you! And please, call me Josh.
- Hey Josh. I thought you looked familiar. Beautiful afternoon. Just love this weather. 
- Me too. C'mon, let me show you around.... This is a beautiful property!

I had a good look around inside, and it looked better in real time than the photos. I really liked it. And now we were in the garden with the hot tub and home office out building. 

- What do you think so far Ken?
- Yeah, I like it. I'll be honest though, I have another two viewings booked in for tomorrow. I'd like to check those out so I can go home and digest everything. 
- Okay. Well if you have a few spare hours tomorrow we could meet here after your other viewings and view here again. We could also try out the hot tub too if you like. 
- Won't the vendors mind if we used their hot tub?
- Well, it is part of the sale, and they have already moved out, so it will be fine. 

I checked out the whole Garden with Plums and Apples from the trees almost ready to be picked. The inside of the home office was a great space too. Enough room for an office, and a small kinky play area or small gym too. We arranged a time for the second viewing tomorrow, and as he opened his car door and about to get in he looked at me and after he spoke he gave a cheeky wink...

- And don't worry about bringing any swimwear, we've both seen one another naked already, you've seen my plump ass I am sure, and I have definitely seen your Dick, flaccid, semi, and fully erect too as you have been sucked off and fucked ass in the communal gym showers from people I know there who claim they are straight. Yeeeaaah riiiight. See you tomorrow at 2pm Ken.

Now that was a viewing! My Dick twitched in my briefs. Would tomorrow beat that?

Edited by LeatherScorpionFF
delete repeated phrase and sentence separating.
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1