Fufu clip? This was new to me

slaveboi

So I woke up horny and really wanted fucked.  Grindr was slow none of my regular tops were free. Some young femboy messages me and asks if I would eat his pussy. I'm thinking eat his ass and then he sends me a pic of his cock in a fufu clip. I figured its at least a way to get a load. We fooled around a bit and he finger fucked me. He was leaking a lot and I went down on him. It was like a wet pussy and I got a load in the end. He never got hard.

• 2 weeks later...

aye theyre also sometimes called gina clips. theyre good!

handy for sissy sub guys to feel more feminine during sex, also good for non-binary guys or those who want to feel nullo but without any surgery

ive never owned one but ive considered it cos sure cockcage does the job but it still keeps evrything external and you've still obviously got a penis and balls, but with a clip it holds everything in and presents the flappy folds like labia

• 3 weeks later...

Picked one up a few weeks back, been trying it out!   Yet to master it, but can see the advantage of wearing in a session - no balls to get in the way when being fucked!  Time will tell, if it ends up being consigned to a drawer! 

2 hours ago, hermarbi said:

Picked one up a few weeks back, been trying it out!   Yet to master it, but can see the advantage of wearing in a session - no balls to get in the way when being fucked!  Time will tell, if it ends up being consigned to a drawer! 

i really should get one, ive been enjoying a lot of solo sessions lately that i guess you could call vagina-wank haha 🙂 where i just get high on poppes and press my perenium and masturbate my ballsack like labia, or better still I've learned to invert my penis and fuck it with a thin dildo, this feels great and makes me very submissive, tricky to orgasm that way but when i do it's so intense. so a fufu clip or gina clip would be fun to play with, let me know how you get on, id love to know more first-hand tales on what its like

6 hours ago, Nay80 said:

i really should get one, ive been enjoying a lot of solo sessions lately that i guess you could call vagina-wank haha 🙂 where i just get high on poppes and press my perenium and masturbate my ballsack like labia, or better still I've learned to invert my penis and fuck it with a thin dildo, this feels great and makes me very submissive, tricky to orgasm that way but when i do it's so intense. so a fufu clip or gina clip would be fun to play with, let me know how you get on, id love to know more first-hand tales on what its like

I love to fuck my “inverted penis” with a dildo too. Can produce great orgasms.

On 1/20/2024 at 1:42 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

I love to fuck my “inverted penis” with a dildo too. Can produce great orgasms.

aye it's a lot easier than people assume! how do you do it? is it the same way i do?

to start i take one sniff of poppers just to shrink the dick a bit, then i pull my foreskin as far as it can go, so the erectile tissue part of my dick pushes back into my body, i then hold this pose for a bit (sometimes huffing more poppers to shrink my dick inside a bit more), then i feel under the skin and push the head of my dick in.

once like this my foreskin is just empty, no dick inside it haha so i add a bit of lube and cup one hand round it to hold it's shape, then with the other hand slowly push the foreskin inside with the dildo, i can get about two inches into me. if i keep baring down while slowly fucking it then it relaxes even more, almost like my body is adapting to it. it feels great and even looks like a vagina haha until the dildo comes out and my penis pops back into shape like a magic trick. ive done some videos but no idea where to upload them.

• Piggy 1

41 minutes ago, Nay80 said:

aye it's a lot easier than people assume! how do you do it? is it the same way i do?

to start i take one sniff of poppers just to shrink the dick a bit, then i pull my foreskin as far as it can go, so the erectile tissue part of my dick pushes back into my body, i then hold this pose for a bit (sometimes huffing more poppers to shrink my dick inside a bit more), then i feel under the skin and push the head of my dick in.

once like this my foreskin is just empty, no dick inside it haha so i add a bit of lube and cup one hand round it to hold it's shape, then with the other hand slowly push the foreskin inside with the dildo, i can get about two inches into me. if i keep baring down while slowly fucking it then it relaxes even more, almost like my body is adapting to it. it feels great and even looks like a vagina haha until the dildo comes out and my penis pops back into shape like a magic trick. ive done some videos but no idea where to upload them.

I don’t get that too involved. Just a little lube, the dildo and ferocious inner self love. Of course, I only can do this when not in chastity…