Disgust and excitement at the same time!

PozTalkAuthor

Author's note for moderators: MOVE to "hardcore fetish" if appropriate.

My partner and I have to share this experience publicly because it's partial realization of a horrifying dream I had days ago, after having read a post from one of several forums hosted here. 

The message in question concerned a guy's sex encounter in a "cheap motel, broken tv, dirty sheets, bedbug infestation" - post's author enjoyed it, went there on purpose! 

The scene of stinky sheets infested by bugs horrified me and that night my guy suddenly woke up because of my terrified scream. Make me see a snake, a mouse, a spider or even a bat flying around but not those beasts! Let's say I've never seen bedbugs in person -luckily- but... 

It's a week I'm chasing a bug here in my house and it's NO double meaning. An insect came inside from the window as soon as I took my plants inside from the balcony. They are stinking insects which eat fruits, they fly around and hide everywere but, overall, don't dare smashing them on the wall or closing them into your fist because they pollute the whole room in their terrible smell - they also might hide in bags or clothes. 

Well, it's a week this undesired guest lived inside my house and my partner's come back and forth to take care of me as I've been sick with flu. 

Anyways, every time the bug flew around, no way to catch it! 

In the end, today... 

I was just chilling out in bed, on my belly, ass up and my guy wanted to return me the favor of at least one load! 

I felt something strange from my shoulders, to my back, till my ass crack and assumed it was my man! What could I see, staying face down on the pillow? 

We had music and I concentrated on our own bodies, who cares about the rest? 

Anyway I finally felt it! The bug walked through my whole body until it reached my neck and started flying. 

Luckily it stopped on the pillow and my man has caught it, wrapped it in toilet paper and flushed it down! 

Now he's teasing me saying I was excited by the insect moving around my skin! 

But no, I was excited because I thought, assumed, it was him! 

Btw I've been successfully loaded then! 

Fuck that dream and his half realization, I'm still horrified thinking of that disgusting flying beast!!! 

Now my guy says he might blindfold me after having collected a dozen bugs in a box and have them walk/fly around me all times - possibly with something sweet and sticky on my body... 

It's the occasion I change the door lock and give him no longer access!

Then, people ask me "aren't you annoyed to be monogamous"... Oh, well, no!