Bottoming question

GyroLover

So I got my first load this week and I have a question.  I’m new to this so I apologize if this is a ridiculous question but here goes. 

while getting fucked I had the extreme sensation that I needed to go to the restroom.  I cleaned out and there was no mess during the sex which was a relief!!  

while getting fucked I was clinching like you would to not shit yourself.   If I had not been clinching like that would I have likely made a mess?   The clinching, while tolerable, was a distraction for me.  I’m just wondering how I can make this already enjoyable act even more enjoyable for me and my boy.    I know that with practice I’ll figure more out but in thought I would seek the advice of some more experienced bottoms.  

thank you in advance

gyro

If you have cleaned out properly you will not make a mess. It’s natural to feel that urge. It does go away as you get used to bottoming. Once in a while I feel it when a top is pounding me hard but I know it’s all good and nothing will happen. Just go with it and enjoy the breeding.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Also, if anyone has any additional input on how to maximize the pleasure of this I would appreciate it.  I’m more interested in how to make it more enjoyable for him than myself.  

i once was pretty selfish and only cared about me getting off. Now my mission is to make my new partner the center of attention and take care of his needs.  

It took me years to get over the pain of bottoming. One think that reaaly helped was pushing out as the guy was entering...Obviously I would have had to have been confident I was well cleaned out.  There is nothing like having a man inside you

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

If you have cleaned out properly you will not make a mess. It’s natural to feel that urge. It does go away as you get used to bottoming. Once in a while I feel it when a top is pounding me hard but I know it’s all good and nothing will happen. Just go with it and enjoy the breeding.

Yes, I agree with this entirely. I took a break from bottoming for many years, and remember getting the feeling you are describing when I started up again. It didn’t last long, and faded away entirely after a few good sessions. I also remember wanting to pee badly, but nothing would come out. Again, this sensation soon faded.

Basically, you’re brain doesn’t quite know how to deal with this new sensation yet. In the past, whenever there has been something solid in your rectum, it has told your body to expel it, which is why you’re feeling the urge to take a shit. Eventually your brain will re-wire itself and learn the difference between an arse full of shit and an arse full of cock.

Just keep persevering!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

@Marlin and @Spunkinmyarse  thank you both for your feedback and encouraging thoughts.  I feel a lot better because I’ve been so apprehensive about this.   Your posts and this forum are helping me with my confidence for certain.  I especially thank you @Spunkinmyarse for sharing your personal expertise and experience. 

My advice in order of vanilla to mild kink to improve the sensation. I agree with others: douche clean, pre lube a bit with a gloved finger, learn to gently push out during penetration, add lube as desired (I prefer water-based, must apply more regularly), poppers, learn to walk around with small butt plugs 🙂 before fucking. Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, GyroLover said:

So I got my first load this week and I have a question.  I’m new to this so I apologize if this is a ridiculous question but here goes. 

while getting fucked I had the extreme sensation that I needed to go to the restroom.  I cleaned out and there was no mess during the sex which was a relief!!  

while getting fucked I was clinching like you would to not shit yourself.   If I had not been clinching like that would I have likely made a mess?   The clinching, while tolerable, was a distraction for me.  I’m just wondering how I can make this already enjoyable act even more enjoyable for me and my boy.    I know that with practice I’ll figure more out but in thought I would seek the advice of some more experienced bottoms.  

thank you in advance

gyro

I've found that if I clench too much, it can actually become slightly messy (where maybe I haven't cleaned as deeply as I thought). I do like to squeeze a cock with my arse at times, but that tends to be quick squeezes, which seems to turn on a lot of guys. I'd say relax and maybe try out different techniques, to find out what works best for you and your body. Welcome to the wonderful world of cumdumps!

Getting cleaned out good is the main thing. It can be a pain in the ass doing it but worth it once you get into fucking. Nothing like a bare dick pumping the ass and filling it with cum. I`m sure you will enjoy alot after that first experience.

• Like 3

It’s the “enjoy it a lot” part that shapes the experience for me.  Once I’m sparkling clean and have gone to all that bother how do get enough cum in me? There’s no reason to turn anyone down, unless they insist on wearing a condom, so it’s off to the baths and leave the door open when you’re done.  Whatever the next cock is like, big or rough or tweaked or with two friends, I want his load as far inside me as he can share. I’m ready to make friends.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

All great advice here.   I think the best method to get enjoyment is to relax about it.   Clean out as fully as possible, but if occasionally a bit of shit comes out then so be it.    Most Tops probably prefer clean/or cummy holes but they can't be surprised if once in awhile they get a bit of shit on their dick.   Shit happens!