2024 Load Count

🐷 had a couple more good sessions in July to finish with 129 for the month. It took a little break but roared back with 18 loads on the 6th. It's count for the year is now at 804. 

That gives it five months to get 196 more loads to meet its goal of 1000. Do you think pig will make it? 

• Piggy 4

Yesterday was 7 fucks and 6 loads. I may have taken another load, based on how some guys behaved, but I can't be sure. Pity really, because it would have taken me up to 70. As it stands, YTD = 137 fucks & 69 (still a good number of course) loads. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Horny4256 said:

So I have been keeping track of all of my sexual hookups from the beginning of this year ever cock I've sucked and been fucked with and so far I'm up to 68

Good boy!

I really need to start keeping track myself. New goal for my 40's in 2025 I suppose.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just realised I didn't post after last week's visit to the sauna. My YTD count is 74 loads from 149 fucks.

Last week was 5 fucks and 3 loads. The best was a tall young guy in the darkroom. BIG thick cock. I couldn't believe my luck, but he must have seen I was an older guy. Anyway, once he was in, he obviously planned to stay in, until ... well, he fucked and fucked, then blew possibly the biggest load I've ever taken! While he was still in me, it was squirting out and running down my balls. It was incredible. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Jan 1 to Jun 30: 596 loads

July:  21 loads. Very low... lots of fucking but no cigar... )

August: 44 loads. better, but still...

September: 5 

YTD:99 😈

Last load was at a wedding this past weekend from a 68 yo Swede who was on caverject and fucked like an 18yo. He got my load too 😜

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I’d estimate my YTD load count at 120. My raw cock count is much higher, most likely around 300, as I’ve got several regular top buddies who rarely cum in me, and I regularly take anon cock at bathhouses, orgies, gay beach etc. I love being an insatiable cumslut faggot.