2024 Load Count

I had an accident earlier this year, which put me out of action for a while. Back into it yesterday, with five fucks and one big load, taking me to 11 fucks and 5 loads YTD. 

Four of the fucks were incredible. All big cocks and they fucked hard. I need to arrange a cumdump session to catch up. 

• Like 1

On 1/18/2024 at 10:17 AM, EuRawBull said:

@Leatherman667 was a slow run 😞 I only got 8. I'm doing the milk run again tonight. 

The trouble with counting is that I have to rely on the top to tell me if he did cum or not. After the fourth or fifth load, it is difficult to tell if the top unloaded or just faked it. But, if I am in a fuckbox, and once a top  finishes and the next one gets right in, I can't tell if I should count the load or not....

Do you know of a more reliable method to count the loads other than feeling the cock spasms? Or the twitches in tops face if i can see it?

My method is not very objective but it works well enough for me, especially with the bigger loads: I insert the middle finger of either hand carefully so I don't let any cum dribble out, then gently swirl it around to gauge the volume of cum inside me. The bigger the load, the better it is for me to tell if there is one more load in me prior to the last dude who mounted my ass. Admittedly, I have lost some cum as there are times when it just wants to flow out, probably because I'm too loose to hold it in. Best feeling ever, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Passed the 200 mark over the weekend. Was blindfolded and ass up on a fuck bench, or in my room at the bathhouse. Took seven loads home that night and let my boyfriend churn them in my sloppy pussy and deposit three of his by morning. 205 loads YTD. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Time for another update... April was good to me. Again, I lost count and apologies to all other who count every load religiously. I can't do that any more. In the last month I took at least 4-5 loads every second night. So probably, 60-70 loads for April. Which means for the year some 280-300 loads. This week, we start the Pride week so I will post an update when it ends. Will I get to 400 loads by end of next week? 

I’m trying to keep track of all loads this year as accurately as possible.

January 7 I was at 35ish loads after a piggy week. Then I had an operation in January and just around 3 months later I’ve been able to have sex again!

Up to 69 loads now (yep correct lol) received from 38 different guys so about 34 loads for the last 3 weeks in April.

• Piggy 2