Reconnecting with my gay uncle

On 1/5/2024 at 7:08 AM, Jaygusher said:

After graduating high school I was stressed about what colleges to go to. I settled on a modest place that hopefully wouldn’t put me too far in debt. College life was exciting but in the moment it felt a little overwhelming. So I decided to take a gap year and backpack across the states and see as much as I could. 

The various places I went to were fun. I met some interesting people and saw some landmarks. It was a couple weeks into my road-trip and expenses were getting tighter. I was in Oceanside Southern California and on my last day in a cheep motel, contemplating what I would do for lodgings in the future. It was then I remembered I had an uncle living in San Diego. I think I remember him slightly from when I was really little. Vague memories of him babysitting me on hot summer days, sitting on his lap, cuddling up while watching TV. My family didn’t talk about him much. He and my dad had some falling out many years ago. I don’t have all the details but I think it had something to do with him being gay.

I was gay as well and not out to my parents, so it would be nice to connect with someone in the family that I could relate to. I didn’t have his contact information so I looked him up in the yellow pages. Not an actual phonebook but the website. I found him easily enough, uncle Chester still in San Diego. I gave him a call. He was excited to hear from me and about my future plans. When I told him I was back packing in Cali just a couple hours away he was quick to offer me a place to stay while I was traveling. I was glad he offered. I didn’t want to come off as the nephew that calls up just because he needs a place to crash. But since he and my dad still weren’t on the best of terms, he asked me to not mention to my parents that I was gonna stay over. Which was perfectly fine by me since i would be able to play catch-up with him without dad trying to get the last word in constantly.

I arrived at the address he gave me. It was a run down part of town. A lot of the houses had bars on the windows. All the lawns were gravel and cacti planted. A few palm trees here and there that had seen better days. I walked up to the door lugging my travel backpack with me. It would be great to get some laundry done if he’ll let me. I don’t have many clean clothes left. I knocked on the door and waited for a moment. Then the door opened and short older man answered. He was bald and thin. He sorta resembled my dad a little bit but he was older by about 15 years and looked like life had worn him down. I immediately noticed he was under dressed. He was in a short thin robe he hadn’t bothered tying up and underwear that I saw out of my peripheral. I kept eye contact and asked.

“Uncle Chester?”

His face lit up and was excited to see me.

“William! It’s been ages! My look how big you’ve gotten!” He ushered me inside. His place was modest. A small one bedroom house the front door lead us to the living room that had a tv, a coffee table, and a dirty old couch. Uncle Chester immediately pulled me in for a tight hug.

“It’s good to see you to uncle Chester.” I dropped my bag and returned his hug. 

“It’s been what? 12 years? 13? Oh that doesn’t matter, my little nephew is here and he’s not so little anymore.” Chester broke from the hug and grabbed my arms, feeling my muscles.

“Oh, you’ve definitely developed into quite the man now. I bet you’re popular with the ladies.”

“Thanks Uncle. I has been a long time. Thanks for letting me stay here a couple days.” He was still rubbing my arms a little, admiring how much I’ve changed.

“Nonsense, you can stay as long as you like. Hell, stay the whole summer if you feel like it. My home is always open to you. How about a drink?” Before I could respond he was already off to the kitchen preparing something.

“Thanks, uncle Chester. It pretty hot down here.” I sat on the couch and placed my bag by my feet.

“Please just Chester. You don’t have to be so formal with me. You’ll quickly discover things around here are very loose and relaxed. Do you like gin and tonic?” 

“Oh, um I’ve had a few beers before but I haven’t tried gin.”

“That won’t do, I see I’ll need to educate you on class while you’re here.” 

Chester returned with two beverages in hand. I was sitting mid level rummaging through my bag when I saw it. Holy shit what the fuck was that?

Chester was standing in front of me and my eye-line naturally fell to what was between his legs. He wasn’t just wearing underwear, it was a thong, and the crotch area was large and left nothing to the imagination, I could see the contour of his head, even some of the veins on his shaft. Damn, I know I’m in his house but this was way more casual than I was expecting. I remembered how warm it was out side and it wasn’t much better in the house, so I guess his attire made sense. 

My glance at his package was only a split second and I quickly looked up at him, putting away the image of down below.

“Thanks unc- uh Chester.” I took the drink from him. He was leaning against the couch and crossed his legs. His bulge becoming more prominent.

“So tell me how you’ve been. High school, plans for college, career stuff, relationship status, I want to know it all.”

I wish I had an uncle Chester - love this story and love incest stories.

• Like 1

Love this chapter and how his resistance is lowering.  Also enjoy how he is descending into hell so to speak. Love this story and hope he gets lots of poz loads. 

It is insane how well you write what turns me and so many others on, and its so hot how chester and the other guys are slowly turning the boy into their bottom boi >;)

You write stuff like this so well, i cannot wait to read more when it comes out. Im hoping chester blows a big fat load up his boys hole then tells him to "push it out so he wont convert" and just messes with him while slowly getting his arse loaded more and more until he just accepts the cum in his hole as it belongs in there ❤️

Edited by fluffybutt
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...