I am bi married not out - have been getting filmed. should i post

I'm similar, married not out... For pics I ask that no face shots... Video, none yet but plan on getting BDSM mask to hide face... Costs like $8 on Amazon, and you can get delivery to a pickup location other than home.  That's what I do... For ordering thongs, etc...

Good luck...

Screenshot_20240104_103125_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Moderators

There isn't any way to post videos on Breeding Zone.

I'm sure people would be happy to have you post links to them here if you upload them somewhere else.

X (aka Twitter) supports short ones, and pretty much all the tube sites (thisvid, barebackbastards, xvideos, etc.) are based on uploaded videos.

3 hours ago, scotlandbi2020 said:

Hi all

I am bi married not out - have been getting filmed. should i post videos on here or elsewhere?

Post the vids if you can deal with the repurcussions of discovery. This would include the reaction of your spouse, other family members, friends, and co-workers. I've wrestled with that and have taken an increasingly fuck it attitude to posting or having images/videos of me nude and/or in action. 

So, if you're like me, you love the idea of people seeing you being a slut, then yes. But i would say, if you care about your wife and family, then be very careful how its shared or make sure at least ur face is covered or blurred. Just to protect them.