Achievement unlocked

ashcub

Had been trying to get fisted for years, never quite got there, except once during my last slam more than 18 months ago. But in my mind that didn't count - it felt like nothing, just wham bam and on to the next thing. After the ending of my most recent fuck-buddy relationship, I was ready to turn the page and try something new. 

As luck would have it, I met a very responsive fisting master on Recon, and that was really all that was on the agenda - taking my first fist. He was just my type - a hot daddy 10 years older than me, gray balding hair and beard. Smoked a joint (technically chems, but very mild), hopped in the sling, grabbed some fresh poppers, and off we went. He took his time, opened me up nice and slowly (the last time I'd been properly penetrated was more than a year ago), and wow did he know what he was doing.

It wasn't more than an hour in to our session that he managed to get his fist fully inside me, while I alternated between my eyes rolling into the back of my head, and coming back to the most intense eye contact. As advertised, a feeling like no other - amazing connection and intimacy, just the hottest thing. I'm hooked.

An hour later his boyfriend (a super hot tattooed bloke) turned up and then, after a cup of tea and another joint, he went to town on me as well. It was like Christmas - these two super hot daddies taking turns opening me up with their fists and the smallest of their dildo collection (which was still of a pretty decent girth). Poppers in a gas mask, stoned out of my gourd, I was in pig heaven. They even had mirrors up so I could see their fists as they pushed into me. Literally blasted me into outer space.

To round things off, the boyfriend turned out to be versatile, and had 20 years of experience taking fists - he took his place in the sling and they gave me a masterclass in fisting, going in all the way up to the elbow, spreading his arse with both hands, sending him to the moon. 

It was honestly the hottest experience I've had so far. I will definitely see them again as soon as my arse heals up.

The best bonus - I'm no longer sad about the ending of my previous fuck buddy connection. It was good when it was good, but there's more and better in the future.

• Piggy 2

I have the same goal in 2024... To try fisting my partner and get his hand in. But I'm aware I might reach it first as my piano player hands are slimmer and movements are more agile and delicate. He has thicker hands.