Questions About First Bare Cumdump Experience (Horse-Fair/Bathhouse)

Hey everyone,
Always wanted to fulfill my fantasy of a larger barebacking event and still have a few questions about the whole ordeal. Started to open up to having sex with guys only one and a half years ago, so I'm pretty fresh and would greatly appreciate your input. Currently, I'm on PrEP, and now that I've grown a bit more confident I figured I'd celebrate it with a big bang so to say.
There are a few events like this here in the Netherlands / the Horse-Fair, as well as the possibility of visiting a bathhouse with a blindfold and I haven't decided yet, so I'd be more than happy to hear your recommendations. Here are a few questions I'm curious about:

- How does it work with lube? I imagine at the horse fair it could happen that I would be tied somewhere, how could I request more if needed?
- Can I tap out for a break, if a stallion is too rough or would that disqualify me from the rest of the event?
- Do stallions/tops usually masturbate the bottom?
- Can I expect most people to orgasm inside of me?
- I'm a rather feminine/smooth twink; would this be considered a turn-off by many?
- Are there any additional tips/safety recommendations?

Thanks a lot for your input!

7 hours ago, DeliciousHallway said:

Hey everyone,
Always wanted to fulfill my fantasy of a larger barebacking event and still have a few questions about the whole ordeal. Started to open up to having sex with guys only one and a half years ago, so I'm pretty fresh and would greatly appreciate your input. Currently, I'm on PrEP, and now that I've grown a bit more confident I figured I'd celebrate it with a big bang so to say.
There are a few events like this here in the Netherlands / the Horse-Fair, as well as the possibility of visiting a bathhouse with a blindfold and I haven't decided yet, so I'd be more than happy to hear your recommendations. Here are a few questions I'm curious about:

- How does it work with lube? I imagine at the horse fair it could happen that I would be tied somewhere, how could I request more if needed?
- Can I tap out for a break, if a stallion is too rough or would that disqualify me from the rest of the event?
- Do stallions/tops usually masturbate the bottom?
- I'm a rather feminine/smooth twink; would this be considered a turn-off by many?
- Are there any additional tips/safety recommendations?

Thanks a lot for your input!

What I would recommend, if you are based in the Netherlands, is to build up a bit more experience with being around with many men at once. Start by being comfortable in the dark rooms of NZ sauna in Amsterdam. You have good control of how often you want / need to lube, or if someone is too rough for your liking. Learn to recognise the signals from tops of what they are into. Don't overdo on poppers or other drugs. Perhaps the best is to just observe what's going on without being under the influence of drugs. 

You can also go to the Church club and get acquainted with the type of action is happening. Then you can "upgrade" to participation within the limits of your comfort, which at times will be stretched LOL

Once you have been fucked by 10-15 men in one session, you will know what feels good or not, when to continue and when to tell the top to stop.

I would then go and present my ass in the sling, signaling to the men that you are there for their use. You have to be careful though as some men will think that just because you are in a sling you are also into fist fucking or rough. So, be alert, and stop when you feel too much pain or things get rougher than your liking.

Now, some answers to your questions:

1. Depends on the venue, but best is to bring a small bottle of lube with you and tuck it in your socks. This way you know what lube works for you and you have it handy. Your hands are tied, but not as tight. Also, you can raise your hand and ask for a break, or to lube . However, you may lose your spot, and if you have a prime spot, you may not get it afterwards.

2. Yes. No, it won't disqualify you. Your safety and wellbeing is paramount. Being a cumdump doesn't equal to being forced into pain.

3. Sometimes. Not often, but yes, it can happen

4. No. Getting a load is not that easy. Tops come to unload, of course, but they also want to fuck as many holes as they can, for as long as they can. So no, you will get fucked, but not that easy loaded. If you get 3-5 loads you can consider yoursefl lucky. 

5. being smooth twink. everyone has their own preferences, so what you may be a turn-off for one, you may also be a major turn-on for others. 

6. Don't do drugs. If you have to, do it only from your own stash. Don't drink from open bottles. Don't get poppers in your face, eyes. Clean your hole thoroughly - the majority of men don't like shit on their dicks. If you get into a sling and don't get much action, leave the sling from time to time for others to use; don't hog it. Same goes for glory holes and fuckbenches.  Don't make a big fuss if you meet someone you know: if you are in the sling and they want to fuck you, great. otherwise, don't start a conversation about work in the dark room. Say thank you to every top who gives you a load. A little thank you may get you a second load later on!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2024 at 11:26 AM, DeliciousHallway said:

This might be a let down, but sometimes unfortunate participants could be left untouched through out the whole event. I was in one of the Fickstutenmarkt before COVID. When I was done for the night, I left the venue with several might be Americans at the same time. They were very frustrated that they didn't see any actions that night. So despite of many illustrious and fantastic stories people tends to share, there are chances that things might not go your way.

Edited by Kaiyunyun

As someone going to a CumUnion event with my Daddy for the first time, I'm excited and nervous at the same time. But I know to expect a letdown and only receive 3-5 loads. Hoping for the best with more than 5 or 6 loads, but expecting the worst.

On 3/7/2024 at 9:41 PM, WillingRawVerse said:

As someone going to a CumUnion event with my Daddy for the first time, I'm excited and nervous at the same time. But I know to expect a letdown and only receive 3-5 loads. Hoping for the best with more than 5 or 6 loads, but expecting the worst.

I hate to sound like rain on a parade, but expecting "only" 3-5 loads is still exceptionally optimistic.

Most tops at events like this will cum once and leave. They may hold off for a couple of hours, edging things along, so as to sample a lot of the holes there, but unless a guy has a really short refractory period and can quickly get hard again for a second round (and some do and can), it's more likely fuck for a while, cum, and go.

And bear in mind that (as far as I know) Cumunion events are self-selecting, so the number of bottoms will almost certainly vastly exceed the number of tops. So if, for instance, there are 50 pure bottoms, 30 versatile guys, and 20 tops (which would still be a lot higher percentage of tops than in the world at large), and IF every versatile guy there was also willing to fuck and give a load and NOT want to take a load from any of the tops, then there would still only be an average of one load, or slightly more (accounting for the multi-cummers) per bottom.

If there are particularly desirable bottoms (and that type can vary depending on who's doing the desiring, but it it might be muscle subs, or really young twinks, or whatever), they're almost certainly going to get more than the average share. Which could mean some bottoms, even a large number of them, may not get ANY loads at all.

The HorseMarketSF events in the US are what I'd call "curated" -  that is, the ratio of tops to bottoms (and roles are strict there) is controlled by allowing as many tops to buy tickets as are willing, but limiting the number of bottom tickets (awarded through a lottery system) to ensure a good balance. It's rumored that the rough balance is 2 tops for every 1 bottom ticket. And even there, with this artificially high number of tops, there are bottoms who don't get a single load. There are bottoms who don't get fucked *at all*. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I hate to sound like rain on a parade, but expecting "only" 3-5 loads is still exceptionally optimistic.

Most tops at events like this will cum once and leave. They may hold off for a couple of hours, edging things along, so as to sample a lot of the holes there, but unless a guy has a really short refractory period and can quickly get hard again for a second round (and some do and can), it's more likely fuck for a while, cum, and go.

And bear in mind that (as far as I know) Cumunion events are self-selecting, so the number of bottoms will almost certainly vastly exceed the number of tops. So if, for instance, there are 50 pure bottoms, 30 versatile guys, and 20 tops (which would still be a lot higher percentage of tops than in the world at large), and IF every versatile guy there was also willing to fuck and give a load and NOT want to take a load from any of the tops, then there would still only be an average of one load, or slightly more (accounting for the multi-cummers) per bottom.

If there are particularly desirable bottoms (and that type can vary depending on who's doing the desiring, but it it might be muscle subs, or really young twinks, or whatever), they're almost certainly going to get more than the average share. Which could mean some bottoms, even a large number of them, may not get ANY loads at all.

The HorseMarketSF events in the US are what I'd call "curated" -  that is, the ratio of tops to bottoms (and roles are strict there) is controlled by allowing as many tops to buy tickets as are willing, but limiting the number of bottom tickets (awarded through a lottery system) to ensure a good balance. It's rumored that the rough balance is 2 tops for every 1 bottom ticket. And even there, with this artificially high number of tops, there are bottoms who don't get a single load. There are bottoms who don't get fucked *at all*. 

I've been talking to a guy who goes twice a month to Club Philly for CumUnion, and he's telling me from a verse perspective, that there is plenty of cock and cum to go around. I am hoping for the best, but know what to expect from sex events as I've been to a couple before.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...