Australian in East London

Check out the following websites for upcoming events and see if anything takes your fancy:

jamiehp.co.uk (SBN on Sunday afternoons is the biggest weekly naked event in London and is consistently good)

undergroundclublondon.co.uk (various fetish themed events held in a smallish venue near Kings Cross)

bunkerbar.co.uk (decent cruise bar in Hoxton with various regular events)

You should also check out the Vault (Vault139) near Warren Street, which is currently London’s most popular cruise bar. Best nights are naked nights (Mondays and Thursdays), but your dates don’t seem to align with that…

Other than the above, you have the saunas, of which Sweatbox and Pleasuredrome are the best. Sadly it’s the wrong time of year for outdoor cruising at Hempstead Heath!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Check out the following websites for upcoming events and see if anything takes your fancy:

jamiehp.co.uk (SBN on Sunday afternoons is the biggest weekly naked event in London and is consistently good)

undergroundclublondon.co.uk (various fetish themed events held in a smallish venue near Kings Cross)

You should also check out the Vault (Vault139) near Warren Street, which is currently London’s most popular cruise bar. Best nights are naked nights (Mondays and Thursdays), but your dates don’t seem to align with that…

Other than the above, you have the saunas, of which Sweatbox and Pleasuredrome are the best. Sadly it’s the wrong time of year for outdoor cruising at Hempstead Heath!

Is Sailors still there? I used to spend a lot of time in East London back in the day but haven’t been for ages. The Pride of Stepney was also great back then. The Fort, too, also no longer with us, alas… 

On 1/8/2024 at 8:15 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Hey mate,

Thanks for that - really appreciate it!  Yup - on Jamie's mailing list so was looking at that option - either SBN or Screw....any particular type of guys go to SBN?  I will check out the other venues depending on time.  The other thing that is on is the Hunter leather party next Friday - so have packed my gear and have got a ticket to that.

In between, I will be chilling, seeing the sights, catching up with a couple of mates and hopefully get a load or two in me.....Sir back home wants updates! 😜

Now...just 30 hours of travelling tomorrow......

22 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

ALL types of men go to SBN, but mostly just averagely manly men in their 30s, 40s and 50s… some older, some younger.

Oh yeah- Hardon is on January 20th… could be a busy weekend for you!

Thanks yet again mate - much appreciate it!

LOL - hopefully!  I haven't seen much action on my visits there since Backstreet closed.  Last night there was an amazing time - one of the best nights out ever!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2024 at 9:21 PM, Gbear said:

How was the hunter party last night?

Bloody amazing!  Spent most of the time in the back room - in between a breather and drinks.

Lost count of the number of cocks in me and which hole.

Lots of hot filthy fun going on round the room

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1