Fucking Machine Recommendations

Can any of you recommend a good brand or model of fucking machine? I know that’s not an item that a lot of people have sitting around their house, but I thought perhaps some of you might have had experience on one and could recommend on that basis. There is a range of styles out there, from simple to sophisticated, compact to bulky, rigid to flexible. Some are for thrusting and penetrating, others are meant to be ridden, and some are more like vibrators. I’m interested in the penetrating/thrusting kind.

I’ve actually built one before, and it worked, but I’m not an engineer and the action was less than ideal. The experience gave me an appreciation of what I would really want from a good machine fucking. I’m looking for:

1. Something I can use solo - a machine you can mount on your own or can position it so that it will successfully penetrate. Especially if it fully pulls out, you want it to be able to re-enter without having to manually guide it, and this can be problematic if the dildo isn’t quite stiff.

2. Able to adjust height/angle of entry.

3. Variable thrusting speed -with remote control. Variable speed is not that handy if you have to keep unmounting to change the setting. You need to be able to make adjustments while being fucked, because the machine doesn’t understand “hold it a minute”. Actually, I’m sure they’ll come out any minute with fucking machines with AI interfaces, and that will add a whole new layer of freaky I’m not really looking for.

Alexa, fuck me harder.

(Cheerfully) Okay!

4. Variable depth of thrust. Actually probably not something I would much use (I’d likely just set it on ‘deep’ and leave it there) but it would be nice to have as an option.

5. STABILITY. This is key. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction (physics). The thing needs to stand pretty solid to be able to deliver a pounding.

6. Total practical length. These thrusting machines are all basically some form of linear-motion actuators, and they achieve this by sundry means, some requiring considerably more physical length than others. For some of them, you’d need a fairly open space to use them. I can’t use something that needs five feet of clearance to operate.

I mean, obviously, the ideal situation would be to find another person who already owns one and wants to strap me down, turn it on, and then go out for a couple of hours, or until he remembers he had left me there, but the chances of that are so remote it looks like I’ll have to manage for myself. Indeed, a fucking machine increasingly looks like the only way my ass is going to see any regular use in this sexual wasteland.

Any recommendations would be welcome.

• Like 1

I have the HiSmith Premium Sex Machine.  [think before following links] https://www.hismith.com/en/hismith-brands/356-hismith-premium-sex-machine-app-control-with-wireless-remote.html

I LOVE it.  It has variable speed and bluetooth control.  You can adjust the thrust length but not while it's in operation.  I did see another machine that you can control thrust length while in operation but the price jump was VERY big and just couldn't afford it.

The stability is very good.  There have been a couple of times during an anal orgasm that the machine moved a bit and I squeezed out the dildo.  But those were some pretty intense orgasmic moments.

You asked for a machine that would fully pull out and then re-enter.  I don't think that is a realistic requirement.  It would depend on the stiffness of the dildo and the looseness of your ass and the perfect angle of the machine with your ass.  Yeah, I think it would be possible but I prefer my dildos a little flexible so that would not work for my specific set of dildos. (Plus I'm always shifting my angle a bit to poke those different places deep in me and with the flexible dildos, there enough "leeway" to handle that and still continue to operate with issue.)

The bluetooth app is great.  There are tons of pre-programmed sessions.  Several of them do give me anal orgasms.  You can also give control to someone else through the internet.

I see on their website they have some new versions.

Overall I think it is a good combination of size, weight, usability, and ecstasy.  Some people are put off by the price and it is on the pricier side.  I've had it for almost 4 years (bought during pandemic when the world shut down) and never had a problem.  So, you probably get what you pay for.

With this machine, I learned more about anal orgasms.  I've had very few anal orgasms before HiSmith. But this machine gives me the opportunity to explore that. 

Happy to answer any further questions.

If you do decide to get a HiSmith, I can provide you with a discount through their "Referral Program".  Reach out to me privately since I would need your email address.

This is mine, the f machine gigolo. Pretty compact and pretty reasonably priced as these things go.

Pros:

Adjustable slide arm for shallow or deeper penetration.

The whole body slides up and down the support arm for different heights and the angle can be changed.

Compact and breaks down into a decent (supplied) case for storage and transport.

Wireless remote means its easy to speed up, slow down or stop at will.

Variety of mounts, suction cup and vac-u-loc for toys.

Cons:

Fairly light so it can move and jump unless you secure it to the floor. (There are seperate mounts available for this, they aren't supplied.) I have found that positioning it so it can't move away works well but that isn't ideal.

Adjusment of position or thrust can be a little tricky and takes you out of the moment unless you are happy to stay one way for a while.

It isn't noisy per se but the motor is pretty powerful so you will always know its on and if you haven't got it stable it will rock like a motherfucker.

Works best and is most easily stabilised on smooth hard floors, not an option for everyone.20240108_141905.thumb.jpg.bc1aaaf9e4406ac46dafec3cbd1caf98.jpg

I am quite happy with it and it suits me well, but it can best be described as a starter in the range.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

There you go, the diversity and sleaziness of BZ memebrs!

Sleazy? This is a discussion in pursuit of quality, sir!  If I’m to have my cunt reamed out by machine, I want only the finest in engineering, the most elegant in design - an instrument appreciated by the discerning tastes of others experienced in such things. How could a man thus joined to a sleek and finely tuned apparatus, operating in perfect order, seem other than elevated and improved?. (The degree to which allowing oneself to be continually anally violated by a machine  to the limits of human endurance is unnatural and devolved is a quite separate consideration, which I do not propose to address at this juncture. It would make the whole subject sound sleazy, after all.)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Alexa, fuck me harder.

(Cheerfully) Okay!

😆 💀 

I am unable to offer you any advice that you seek, but many thanks indeed for the good laugh that you provided with the above quote - Brilliant! 

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Sleazy? This is a discussion in pursuit of quality, sir! 

Of course! You're asking for recommendations of products not found on the high street! (At least not on MY high street)

I've been interested in one of these machines.  I want one with variable speeds and variable depths, thrusting as deep as 6" or more.  One that will take a popular array of "cock" attachments.  Let me do some research and post it here.  A pursuit of quality.!

On 1/8/2024 at 8:31 AM, hairyone said:

I have the HiSmith Premium Sex Machine.

l took a look at this and it does check a lot of the boxes, but it appears that the price is a little misleading - they get you on the attachments, which run around thirty bucks or more apiece, including fairly essential things like an extender rod. They do offer a spring attachment to give some flexibility in position mid-fuck, so that’s a plus.

Have you investigated the online communal capabilities of the control interface? It sounds from the description as though it offers the potential to give others operational control remotely. I’m not sure how many people are out there eagerly looking to control a fucking machine that’s fucking someone else they don’t know, but if there are I have a pretty shrewd idea where that’s headed. I’ve subbed for people like that.

@Loveitraw - the motor on your unit is similar to the type that operates a car’s windshield wiper. I know that because that’s what I used when I built my own fucking machine. Variable speed control built right in.

Me, to guy behind the counter at AutoZone:

Hi, I’m looking for a windshield wiper motor.

Sure, buddy. What’s the make and model of the car?

[This is AutoZone, not FuckingMachineZone, so, awkward.] Oh, ah, it’s…um…I’m just looking for something sort of generic…

I’ll need to look it up so it fits your car.

[Well, fuck.] It’s for a robot. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

l took a look at this and it does check a lot of the boxes, but it appears that the price is a little misleading - they get you on the attachments, which run around thirty bucks or more apiece, including fairly essential things like an extender rod. They do offer a spring attachment to give some flexibility in position mid-fuck, so that’s a plus.

Have you investigated the online communal capabilities of the control interface? It sounds from the description as though it offers the potential to give others operational control remotely. I’m not sure how many people are out there eagerly looking to control a fucking machine that’s fucking someone else they don’t know, but if there are I have a pretty shrewd idea where that’s headed. I’ve subbed for people like that.

If you have the room, the extension rod is nice but not truly necessary (yeah, ya gotta navigate your feet).  I still got the extension rod.  

I got the spring, too, and I don't use it anymore. I like longer dildos with a little bend (dual density, or any of the "skin like" material) so they already have a "give".  I like to move to different angles so the dildos hit different spots and the spring was just too much "give".

I also got a couple of the "Adapter For Vac-U-Lock Dildo With KlicLok Connector" because I picked up a couple of other dildos that already had a hole in the base for the adapter (apparently, it's a standard!). 

I joined a Discord channel for HiSmith where guys (and gals) offer control.  I've controlled a few.  I had a friend control mine through the internet.  Had a "blast"!  😈

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

@Loveitraw - the motor on your unit is similar to the type that operates a car’s windshield wiper. I know that because that’s what I used when I built my own fucking machine. Variable speed control built right in.

Me, to guy behind the counter at AutoZone:

Hi, I’m looking for a windshield wiper motor.

Sure, buddy. What’s the make and model of the car?

[This is AutoZone, not FuckingMachineZone, so, awkward.] Oh, ah, it’s…um…I’m just looking for something sort of generic…

I’ll need to look it up so it fits your car.

[Well, fuck.] It’s for a robot. 🤷🏼‍♂️

That makes sense. It certainly has a good range of settings. Now I know that I will be reminded every time I use my windscreen wipers, and I live in the UK it rains a lot!

I have the Auto fuk and I love it. It's not too loud, it's light and compact enough to take with me whenever I travel, and it's hits all the right spots when I'm on all fours. I got mine on sale at Eden Fantasys for under a hundred dollars and thought it wouldn't last, but I've had mine for about 2 years and haven't had any issues.

1727f49aafc54bd7ac1d1b733c2883d6.jpg

38 minutes ago, hairyone said:

When I was doing research for a fuck machine, I too wanted to be able to control depth as it was operating.  The only good one I found was WAY over my budget!  But it looks amazing!  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.shockspot.net/ 

This is what I wanted for the longest time. I showed to to a fuck bud and he was able to build me a machine that does all this for a few hundred dollars.  The only problem is to really get the power need for big toys it has to be strapped down. Also any good silicone dildos sag if they come all the way out. My fix for that was going with bad dragon toys with a smaller shaft and a huge knot. The only toy I have that I can pull out and thrust back in is a firm flint and thats a wild ride.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2024 at 4:09 PM, hairyone said:

When I was doing research for a fuck machine, I too wanted to be able to control depth as it was operating.  The only good one I found was WAY over my budget!  But it looks amazing!  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.shockspot.net/ 

Those look very nice…and who can afford to pay over four thousand dollars for a fucking machine specifically designed for double penetration? They must have a very niche clientele to run a business selling machines for buggery that would cost me the equivalent of half a year’s groceries. I think ‘shockspot’ may be a reference to people’s reaction to seeing their price tags.