Horse Fair London

The thought of these events is so thrilling to me, but the ratio of tops to bottoms is never quite right... 

I went to Bird (which is essentially the same as Horse Fair, but with a prison theme) just before Christmas and it was fairly dead... I guess as with most things it can be hit or miss...

• Like 1

Not going next month but have been a couple of times last year.

If you're a mare prepare for a bit of hanging about at first. Try and make sure you get placed centrally on one of the benches to get most amount of cock. If you feel you're not getting your share, move!

You won't get loads in your hole until close to the end if the evening when tops want to cum before they leave. Also last few moments are a bit if a free for all. Masks come off and everyone tries to get final bit if action in before closing time

• Like 2

I know you were asking about London specifically, and I cannot comment, as I never have attended HM there. But from my experience, several cities in Germany and Amsterdam, and here in the states, I’ve always had a fantastic time. Obviously, any event can be hit and miss. But I’ve been to HM Both as a mare and a stallion and it’s been great. 

• Like 1

Am I right in thinking the sessions in London are only around 2-3 hours long? Is it the same at the official ones (i.e. Berlin, etc)?

I'm an older guy. I know every occasion is different, but in general are older mares of interest to the stallions, or do they generally just focus on pert young arses? 

35 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Am I right in thinking the sessions in London are only around 2-3 hours long? Is it the same at the official ones (i.e. Berlin, etc)?

I'm an older guy. I know every occasion is different, but in general are older mares of interest to the stallions, or do they generally just focus on pert young arses? 

The ones at Central Station King's Cross start at around 9pm through to about 11 30pm. Times are approximate and the 2 that I went to started late!

On 1/11/2024 at 10:18 PM, 1hornyjohn said:

The ones at Central Station King's Cross start at around 9pm through to about 11 30pm. Times are approximate and the 2 that I went to started late!

Thanks John. I'm more of a daytime person (largely due to practicalities of "prepping"), so I guess I'll never get to one. I doubt I'd have much luck anyway, so I'll just focus on the good old sauna. 

On 1/11/2024 at 5:12 PM, Taggedslut said:

I’ve been but was far too many people… got stuck out the way too so made it a waste of time. Horny idea that didn’t deliver in any way! 

I’ve not been to the London event personally.. however I have friends who have and this is pretty much the feedback I got as well.

naturally bottoms out number tops so it’s harder to a) get fucked and b) get the loads 

my friend also said that not a lot of people stick to the rules i.e taking off masks 

he said it basically turned into a huge orgy rather than the “horsefair” concept that was intended.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been as a stallion. For a top it's a dream come true... all those super hot guys there for the taking, although the sex is less connected because of the masks ofc. I found that most kept their masks on. I did see some older and/or heavier mares getting some action, but the guys in the black hoods (=condoms) struggled to get attention.

• Like 1