My time at the cabin

I never thought I was gay, in fact it disgusted me. I was always very clean - verging on germaphobia - and was horrified when I found out what was involved in gay sex. This didn’t stop my family from thinking I was, partially due to me being 5’5 and almost hairless, and partially because I’d never really had a girlfriend. I had dated a few girls throughout my time in highschool and college, but I was an overachiever, graduating both a year early; which never left me much time for girls. 

My parents promptly stopped complaining about my lack of serious relationships when at 20 years old I got a six figure administrative position straight out of college. This was my dream job and what I had been working for all my life. The one downside was how little work there was, I had been so used to being busy that after getting the position I was bored.

After nearly a year at my new job I was desolate. Bored out of my mind, I had made very few friends at work due to my age and had little going on outside of work. I chose to Chanel my boredom into something productive, more work. 

My department was famous for its annual team building trips. While I had yet to attend one I was excited and when the higher ups sent notice they needed help planning I jumped at the opportunity. This year they had decided on a nature retreat and had picked a series of cabins they thought could be good to host us. My job was to help determine which was best.

I was supposed to go to one of the cabins and stay a week; seeing how it is, planning activities, and the like. I got assigned the most expensive and isolated option, 2 hours from the nearest town. Since it was so expensive instead of renting the entire cabin for me to stay, we chose to only rent a room. The owner assured me that I would still have free reign and the only other person there would be him.

The cabin was a five hour drive from my home, most of which was through empty country and forest. I stopped at the last town to get gas I noticed the gas pumps didn’t have a card reader so I went inside to pay. The gas station was surprisingly well kept, but there was a strange noise inside: almost like a sloshing sound. I ignored it and went up to the cashier.

”how you doin’ there bud” said the cashier, he was tall and slim with thick stubble.

” I’m doing well sir how are you” I replied 

“ just dandy bud, what can I do you for”

” $50 on pump two please” 

“you got it, if you don’t mind me asking bud, where you headed”

” a cabin up on lake red rock” I noticed the sloshing sound was stronger up at the counter but continued to ignore it.

” Oh boy you’re in for a good time, how long you staying?” 

“a week sir” 

“that’s what you say — Oh fuck yeah” he moaned out. He stepped back and I saw that he was completely naked from the waist down. His wet penis hung a good 7 inches down on his equally low balls. As he stepped back a stout naked man an inch or two shorter than me walked out from under the counter. The naked man looked at me, smiled, and then I saw him swallow whatever had been in his mouth.

I stood shell shocked, unsure of what to do I just stared blankly as the man walked into a door in the back.

”sorry bout that bud” the cashier said as he bent down to pull up his pants.
“ but boy needs his food, I’m sure you understand” he added as he handed me my receipt.

I walked out in silence and sped away as soon as my car was full. I tried to put it out of my mind on the drive, but kept replaying it. I suddenly realized the man had not been fully naked but had had some strange pink plastic dome where his penis should have been.

ding on the porch waiving . I had only emailed him and in my mind pictured him as your standard retiree . This man was far from standard though. Standing at least a foot above me he was a Goliath of a man, with near body builder physique he was tattooed from the bottom of his beard to his feet. He wore only shorts, although with all his body hair he practically had a built in shirt. He was bald on the top of his head, but where most would see a flaw, on him it looked perfectly natural.

I’m sorry if this is a bit dull but I plan to add more soon feel free to ad suggestions/criticisms this is my first time really writing something 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

The owner walked up to my car as I got out and spoke in a booming southern drawl.

”Hi there son, I’m Michael, it’s a pleasure to meet you” he grasped my hand with his, which was nearly twice the size, and shock it send shockwaves through me.

”Hi I’m Scott” I mumbled meekly. I always thought I was well spoken but in this moment my voice failed me. I stared at him as if he were an entirely different species. With his chest in my face I couldn’t help but smell him, though based off how pungent he was I probably could have done the same a mile away. I did my best not to gag and managed a weak smile.

”You need any help with your bags boy” he spoke with a grin.

“no sir, I think I got it”

”nonsense a cute little boy like you can’t possibly carry everything you brought, unless you planed on going natural during your time here” he said with a sly smile

” no sir, I mean I do plan on wearing clothes here” I stumbled through my words. I hadn’t been this embarrassed since freshman year of college when everyone on my floor found out that not only could I barely grow body hair, but that my penis was a measly three inches when hard, though at least it was about the same soft. “ and I packed them” I added hastily.

Michael just chuckled as he pulled my bags out of the car and brought them in the cabin. when we got inside he put the bags down and offered me a drink.

”you want a beer or something stronger” he said assertively

”something strong” I replied, needing to get my mind off everything 

He poured us both glasses of whiskey and led me into a living room. He asked me a bit about my job and was surprised by my young age. I began asking him about the property while holding my whiskey close to my face to cover up his odor, which somehow made it across the room.

”so what’s the sleeping situation like” I asked 

“ there’s sixteen rooms all with full beds but every two rooms share a bathroom” he replied “I know it can be strange but believe me it ain’t nearly as strange as the plumbing would be with sixteen personal bathrooms” 

I chuckled in response beginning to feel the whiskey and my exhaustion more strongly while I continued asking questions.

”how many cabins are on the lake” 

“ about twenty most of us know each other but I’m the only one that lives here year round so I help out” he said “ ain’t nobody else on the lake right now but some people like to make spontaneous trips” 

By now I was three glasses in and I really started to feel it

”ha ha” Michael chuckled “ looks like you’ve just about had your fill boy seems like it’s time to hit the hay” 

I just nodded and tried to stand up but stumbled a bit as Michael caught me he felt warm and slightly sticky.

” Alright boy I’ll show you up to your room, don’t worry you’re just up the stairs right next to me” he said as he guided me up the stairs his sticky smell nauseating me.

when we finally made it up to my room he put me down on the bed and walked through a side door that I assumed led to his room. I promptly passed out only waking up a few hours later. 

I woke up in a sweat and was suddenly disgusted as I realized not only had I slept in my day clothes but that they reeked of both Michael and my sweat.

As I got up I knew I needed to use the bathroom and shower but was unsure of where they were. I looked over to the door that Michael had left through and saw it was the bathroom, we must have adjoining rooms. As I looked through the door I saw Michael’s figure and heard a strong spray, almost like a power washer. I also saw that Michael was completely naked, wait no there was a strange band around his waist that connected to two other band on each side of his insanely hairy ass. The flow stopped as he shook the last drops off and turned around.

Thats when I saw his massive penis, at least 8 inches long, sprouting out of a dense brown bush. His foreskin was heavy on the front of his cock and seemed to be stretched around something that glinted in the moonlight. He heaved the massive shaft up into a small piece of fabric that was connected to the band at his waist and walked back into his room.

I could feel the heat in my face as I went to the bathroom. I noticed as I got to the toilet that not only had he not flushed but the seat was covered in his urine as well. I looked for toilet paper to wipe the seat down but found none. I was scared to wake Michael if I made too much noise so instead I took my clothes off and used my underwear to dry the seat. 

As I used the toilet I had to resist the urge to gag each time his warm urine splashed my hole. Once I had finished I remembered the lack of toilet paper an noticed instead a strange nozzle connected to the toilet. I realized it was a form of douche that I had seen while shopping for a bidet. I remembered I had read about how to use it and inserted it into my butthole. It felt strange it first but was kind of pleasant. 

As I looked down however I realized that all the liquid from the bowl had gone and realized that my guts were currently full of Michael’s urine. Horrified i pushed out with all my might then ran straight to the shower. 

the shower was abnormally large and had a series of attachments on the wall, all of which I ignored instead immediately turning the first knob. As I was getting wet I realized that I hadn’t gotten the soap from my bag, thankfully there was shampoo in the shower. It was somewhat strange for a bald man to have shampoo and I didn’t think he was hairy enough to use it on his whole body. After I shampooed I tried to use it in place of body wash but noticed I had finished the bottle with my hair.

After exiting the shower I saw there were no towels in the bathroom either. I began to wonder if he really lived here as I got into my bed wet and naked.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

The next morning I woke up to realize that my suitcase had never made it up to my room and that my clothes that I had left in the bathroom were gone except for my underwear. The underwear however was stained yellow and still wet, I must have wiped up a lot more pee than I thought. As I looked into Michael’s room and saw he was not there. 

I swallowed the lump in my throat and put the wet pungent underwear on. I felt the middle band push up between my buttchecks and onto my anus. Thoroughly disgusted I went downstairs to try to find my bags. Instead I found Michael in the kitchen.

“Morning boy” he hollered at me “well I’ll be damn I see we’re two peas in a pod” he said as he stood up pulling his shorts off revealing a thin stained bit of fabric clearly straining to cover his enormous penis.

”you know I was gonna mention my preference for going around in my underwear today but you beat me to it”

” oh no I’m sorry I just didn’t have any clothes in my room I normally wear them” I said hurriedly 

“ oh my apologies I was going to bring your bags up to you but didn’t want to wake you, let’s get that bag up for you “

as he brought my bag up to my room I couldn’t help staring at his exposed ass. Even it was tattooed and his anus looked as if it were closer to a vagina, making almost a slit rather than a hole and being slightly open.

when we got to my room he held the door open and as I slid by my leg brushed the fabric covering his bulge. The fabric was sticky and slightly wet, leaving a strange residue on my hip.

as he set down the bag I went to go get some new clothes when he clasped his massive hand on my shoulder.

”cmon boy let’s go get some breakfast first no need to dirty perfectly good clothes after all it’s just us”

unsure of what to do, but scared to offend him I agreed. As we walked back to the kitchen he began with

” so i noticed you’ve been looking at my underwear a lot son” 

“uh I don’t think so sir, sorry if I have I didn’t mean to” I stumbled over my words, my face flushing red

”no need to be embarrassed boy, it’s perfectly natural to be curious after all you’ve never seen a jock strap before have you” I exhaled in relief thankful that he had not assumed I was ogling him

”no sir I haven’t” I said “what is it”

”well boy it’s a type of underwear made for more active men who can’t have the hindrance of extra cloth” he said “ it only covers what’s absolutely essential”

I nodded in understanding as we walked back to the kitchen bar and I saw the stool he had been sitting on with a slight wet stain in the middle. 

“So would you like me to show you around the property son” he asked after we finished our coffee. 

“That would be great sir”

he proceeded to show me the entire house. There was an attic that he said was just for storage, same with the basement, the entire second floor was bedrooms. The first floor consisted of a living room, kitchen, bar, and study along with a back patio.

as he went to open the door outside I asked

”shouldn’t we go put some clothes if we’re going outside”

”nonsense there’s no one for miles round here, only reason I wore those shorts was for your comfort but there’s no need now that I know what you’d prefer” he replied with a slap on my ass. I yelped as he let out a deep chuckle and rubbed the cheek he just slapped. 

after going outside he pointed out the hot tub and pool. We walked pad a large shed on the way to the lake and I asked what it was for.

”oh that thing, it’s just for working out, I was in there this morning just before you woke up” he said slyly 

“what all do you have inside it” I asked

”oh you’ll see soon enough boy” 

When we reached the lake he asked if I’d like to take a dip. I turned it down saying how cold I’d be.

”to the hot tub instead then” he replied 

As we walked up to the hot tub he pulled the lid off with ease and then pulled his jockstrap off throwing it to the side.

”uh what are you doing sir” I asked

”what’s wrong no harm in skinny dipping, hell I’m not even sure if I own a bathing suit, c’mon boy we both got the same stuff”

embarrassed but not wanting to back down I pulled my briefs off and tossed them to the side. 

“oh maybe I was wrong” he said shaking his massive penis while looking at my tiny one. I was mortified but the he put his arm around me guiding me into the tub 

“I’m just kidding around boy nothing to be embarrassed about not all men are made to fuck anyway”

I wasn’t sure what he meant by that, I remembered biology where we learned all men were made to penetrate.

”what do you mean sir” I asked as we sat in the tub

he slid closer to me and put his hand on my thigh and said

”well you see boy there’s some things they won’t teach you in school because they don’t want to offend anyone, but there’s two types of men, givers and takers, alphas and betas, doms and subs. There’s a lot of different names but the fact is that some men are born with cocks” as he said this he shook his massive tattooed penis which in the light I could see had a massive ring going through the tip under the foreskin “ and some men have cunts” he reached his hand behind me  and stuck a quick finger into my anus. The sudden pressure made me jump and surprisingly moan in both pain and pleasure.

” Now boy it’s the duty of cunts to take care of cocks because men with cock are the only real men. Men with cunts aren’t actually men they’re fags.” He kept his finger in me while he said this and began rubbing sending waves through my body.

”you see in exchange for taking care of real men’s urges fags are given unimaginable pleasure. I’m sure you’ve never liked jerking off much not with a clit that small” he said as he squeezed my penis and balls hard with his other hand. Where I had expected pain however was a strange kind of pleasure.

”from the second I met you I realized you were a fag and last night when you shot my piss into your guts I was sure” I was feeling too much to process what was going on when he quickly pulled his finger out 

“Now boy you have two choices, either you leave and never come back or you stay and learn to be a good fag”

with that I ran out of the hot tub “I’ll be waiting Scott I know you want this” he yelled after me as I ran back to my room.

• Like 28
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

As soon as I got to my room I collapsed on the bed, I had just felt something I’d never felt before and my whole body was asking for more but I wasn’t gay and certainly not a fag. I wasn’t going to take a man’s penis in my dirty anus much less any of the other filthy things gay people do.

That’s when I remembered however that Michael said I didn’t have an anus I had a cunt. In all honesty I wasn’t sure if that was true, rushing through school like I did not much had been retained. But Michael had been so nice and welcoming to me even as I got too drunk on his whiskey and played with his piss.

His piss, I almost threw up thinking about it being in me, and then how he knew. But I realized as well that meant that my insides could be cleaned.

I went into true bathroom and started using the douche, with clean water this time. As it was inside me I began imagining Michael’s cock and started bouncing up and down on it. I felt close, so close, to what I wasn’t sure but then it came out and was over.

Now that I was clean I knew that I could take Michael’s cock not in my dirty ass but in my clean cunt.

I went downstairs and back out to the hot tub. Michael looked at me grinning as I said

“I’m ready to take your cock Michael”

He stared at me then started laughing 

“Oh you stupid cunt if you were to have my cock now you’d bleed to death, now keep in mind you’ll be bleeding plenty when I fuck you but I plan to keep you for a long time” he said as he motioned me into the hot tub 

“Aww look at this little guy he’s so excited” he said, grabbing my erection. He pulled it hard making me fall onto him. I was now sitting on his knees facing him with my legs spread around him.

“Now this here is a cock boy” he said as he lifted his massive shaft up to rest on my cock. “It’s totally soft right now too and it’s still three times yours. You never had a chance you were made to get fucked” he looked me dead in the eyes and I couldn’t look away, I could barely think I just nodded.

“Good boy you know you place, now start stroking so we can see how much bigger it really is” as I grasped it with both hands and began stroking it, I couldn’t take my eyes off the massive ring under his foreskin.

“Oh is the boy curious again” he said as I continued to mindlessly stroke him.

“That boy is a Prince Albert” he said, pulling his foreskin down. “This is used to show that I’m a man who knows my place. It’s also used to show how long a man has know his place because unlike a fags cunt this takes time to open up. Mines custom made because most men never get this big” 

I just stared at it and the little bits of liquid swelling up around it. Michael slapped me hard.

“Did I tell you to stop” he said assertively 

“No” I moaned out as I started stroking his ever growing cock

“No what” he yelled slapping me again 

“No sir” I moaned back

“Good boy” he said while twisting my nipples 

“Now look at that seeing you moan like a bitch got me fully hard” he said as his now monstrous thirteen inche cock slammed down onto my stomach. I couldn’t believe that I had ever thought we were the same. Everything seemed so clear right now, I was meant to take cock and he was meant to give it. 

“Eyes up here” he said tilting his cock out of my view 

“Now do you see why I’m a real man and you’re a fag” 

I nodded vigorously “good boy, open” he said moving a finger covered in some goo up into my mouth. I sucked it off and it tasted so good, better than anything I’ve ever had.

Michael lifted me up and pulled me towards him before dropping me. My knees were too weak to catch me so I grabbed his shoulders and my cunt landed on top of his cock. Instead of entering me like I expected it just hit my hole sending a jolt through me.

I started wiggling my cunt to try to get him in but Michael just shook his head standing up while saying 

“You’re far from ready for that just bend over for me and I’ll teach you” 

He placed me down with my knees on the hot tub bench and my hands on the rim. He opened up what I thought was the filter in front of me but it was instead full of some strange odorous white-yellow goo. Michael put his finger in then brought it to my mouth. It tasted just like the goo from before.

“Now boy this here is a fags favorite food, you’ll want to do anything for it but here I am giving you a near bucket of it. These are the leftovers from some of the fun I have in this hot tub so feel free to eat up while I get to work” as he said that he grabbed a lump and smeared it on my cunt before sticking his finger back in.

I tentatively took a handful of the cream into my mouth and started rolling it around with my tongue. It tasted salty and sweet with a little bit of bitterness. As the waves of please start rolling over me again I gave in and started shoveling the cream into my mouth. I felt an amazing pressure building in my hole then felt it starting to move down to my cock. 

Only then did I realize the pressure was me being about to pee. But it was more than that I tried to warn Michael but all that came out were moans as I started pissing myself from pleasure.

Once the pleasure had settled I felt my cunt empty and managed to turn around.

“ I’m so sorry I’ll clean this up sir” 

Michael raised his hand, cutting me off.

“ you were meant to do that boy it’s called a pissgasm, it your cunts response to too much pleasure”

“ now your head should be a bit clearer so are you sure you want me to open you up and make you a cunt” he asked

“Yes sir”

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

Thanks for all the positive feedback, I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do with this but definitely want to lengthen it so if you have any suggestions feel free to comment or pm them.

“You made the right decision come with me” Michael said as he stood up and walked toward the house grabbing his discarded jock on the way. I went to grab my briefs when he said

“Don’t bother those cover up way too much” 

“Yes sir” I said readily. 

As we walked back into the house Micheal went for the door to the basement while telling me to wait there. 

As I stood there I probed my hole with my fingers. I felt a wetness on them realizing some of the cream was in me from when Michael fingered me. I eagerly ate it up, scraping my hole for more. When no more came out I remembered the stain on the stool Michael had left and went to lick it up. The stain tasted different, almost like cherry. I was startled when Michael came up.

“My, my, someone’s already well on their way to becoming a cum pig” he spoke as I stared at him inquisitively 

“Oh no I don’t take cum that’s just lube from my workout this morning. You see, I like to keep my manhole nice and stretched. I never get fucked but I guess it’s just a habit from when I was young and neg.” 

“What does cum have to do with this” I asked on the edge of a realization.

“Why boy, that's what you’ve been shoveling into that greedy little mouth. The collected cum of the hundreds of men who have been in that hot tub. Your not the first who I’ve used it on, but you are the first to empty it clean, the filter hasn’t been that clean since I bought it.”

The realization hit me that I had been filling my face with cum. Who knows how many people's sperm I had just ingested. But the worst part was my cock only got harder. I should’ve been horrified but instead I was turned on, not only that I wanted more.

“Do you have any more sir” I asked 

“No we there’s a good slut, unfortunately that’s all I had on hand but I’m sure we could get you more, but for now we’ve got to get you ready” 

Just as I was about to ask what I was getting ready for he put a bag on the kitchen counter and pulled out what looked like a bottle of shaving cream and a bodysuit. 

“Cmon upstairs let’s get you into the shower.” He commanded as he went up the stairs.

When i reached the shower he already had it going

“Go on clean off this is the last shower you’ll get for a while” he said handing me a washcloth 

As I washed he got into the suit, it was relatively loose and covered his entire body except his head. When he saw me examining it he answered 

“Oh this is just a coverall I got from a hardware store, can’t get this stuff on me it’s dangerous.” He gave another sly smile 

Once I finished washing he turned off the water and walked into the shower with the can

“This right here is kind of like nair except where nair only lasts a few months this is permanent. It burns away all your hair folicles because fags like you need to be hairless so men can identify you. Not on you head though that would just look weird”

He proceeded to coat my body in the foaming spray and then rub it in.

“Just stand there don’t rub at it let it do it’s work, be a good boy” he said as he stepped away 

The next ten minutes were agony as it felt like my entire body caught fire but I did as Michael said took it. When he finally turned the water on it felt like bliss. I fell over into his now naked body and buried myself in his hair. The smell that had once repulsed me now drew me in. 

“Good boy now let’s go have a drink” he said as he guided me downstairs 

When we got to the bar he poured me a triple of some strange clear liquor I didn’t recognize.

“What’s that sir” I asked 

“Everclear, it tastes like shit but I don’t think you’ll be able to take the next step sober” he said sliding me the glass

I tried to take a sip but immediately spit it out. It was absolutely horrible. 

“Hm well what to do about that” he picked up my glass “ do you trust me boy” he asked

I nodded obediently. He smiled in response then held my glass at the tip of his cock and began pissing. His stream was like a power washer hitting the glass with just as much splashing onto him and the ground as made it in the glass. 

When he filled the glass he placed it in front of me with a simple “drink up”

I could smell the noxious piss from here. As I picked up the glass I remembered how good it felt to have his piss fill my guts, then how my briefs coated in his piss had felt and smelled. And with that I drank up.

It tasted disgusting, worse then before but this time it was Michael’s and I didn’t want to let him down so I downed the glass in one gulp.

“Well look at you it seems like you’re a true pig” he said before looking down at the piss on the floor “now clean up the mess” I knew what he meant, getting down on the ground I began licking up his piss which tasted just as disgusting as the glass.

Once the floor was cleaned I moved onto Michael’s hairy tattooed legs. As I licked the piss off I got a good view of his tattoos. The right leg was mostly some kind of tribal pieces with what seemed like some vague symbols from European myth but I wasn’t certain. His left was a collection of smaller pieces with a giant scorpion on his thigh, its blood red stinger on the inner thigh pointing upwards.

I finally made it to his cock and began licking the piss off the tip 

“Well someones eager, what the hell you deserve a treat for cleaning up, just don’t spill” he said as he pressed the head of his cock into my mouth

The stream slammed into the back of my throat and went straight down into my stomach. All I had to do was keep from breathing and his jet stream would do all the work.

After two minutes I was getting dizzy when I finally felt the stream taper off. He filled my mouth as he pulled out and I dutifully swallowed.

“Now that’s what I like to see” he said as he grabbed me by my arms and pulled me up. My head was swimming when we sat down on the couch and I just leaned into his hairy body.

“Seems like that got you ready for the next step” he said as he slid a pink ring around my balls and penis and then a matching cage over my shaft. 

“This here is a chastity cage, it’s made so that fags can focus on their true sex organ, the cunt. For you all being able to touch your cock would do is confuse you and I don’t want that.”

I looked at the cage, it was solid pink plastic with some small pin holes around the base.

Michael pushed me forward so that I was laying ass up on his lap when he began to finger my hole. 

“Now you’re still a bit tight but I think you’re strong and can take a little extra stretch don’t you” I nodded as he lifted up a strange silicone tube. It had to be the diameter of a coke can. He laid it on my hole and tried to push to no avail. 

“Well looks like we’re gonna need to cheat.” He grabbed a spray bottle and a disgustingly stained jock from the bag. He sprayed the jock and then told me to “breath fully out then fully in and hold it til i say” I did as I was told, the jock smelled like Bo and chemicals but I continue le to breathe in till my lungs were full when Michael said breathe

Everything seemed lighter for a second then I felt myself open as my vision doted. I felt a pressure at my hole for a second then only felt open.

When I came back to myself I realized the silicone tube Michael had been holding was inside me.

“That right there boy is a pig hole, it’s gonna keep you nice and open till your cunt can’t close”

I felt the air going deep into my guts as Michael hefted me up onto my feet. He guided me to a nearby chair and told me to sit on it ass up.

“Now boy you still don’t know your body's own limits. Your cunt is made to stretch but your mind might get in the way. So for right now you’re going to keep sniffing on this” he began spraying the soiled jock more before stuffing it in my face

“Just remember boy fully empty your lungs then fill them and hold.” He said as I began breathing in.

My body started fading away again and i felt something entering my ass as if it were far away. It felt so good I couldn’t help from moaning.

“Please Michael” I gasped out as I get a sharp push inside me.

“Keep huffing pig boy” said Michael 

I could only manage a moan in response as I continued to huff. My body kept feeling lighter as my eyes got heavier. All the sensation began to fade away as I passed out.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

I woke up in my bed feeling cold and damp. As I breathed in, the pungent odor of Michael’s piss hit me. My entire bed was soaked in it along with me being fully covered. Who knows how much he had to drink to piss this much. 

As I got out of bed I thought about what happened. I must have had too much to drink and passed out, after all I’d always been a lightweight. 

When I tried to turn on the shower nothing came out. I then remembered Michael had said I would not be showering for a while.

I still had the overwhelming urge to piss and without thinking went to the toilet and relaxed. Only when my piss began to spray at me did I realize my cage only had holes pointed at me not forward. I thought about stopping but realized this is what Michael wanted and continued pissing on myself. 

Once I was finished I began my walk to the kitchen, tempted by the breeze on my open guts I felt inside my hole. The pig hole was still in place and behind it my cunt seemed thoroughly stretched. Michael must have really gone to work when I was unconscious.

As I got downstairs I expected to see Michael in the kitchen, but it along with the rest of the cabin was empty. I tried the basement and attic doors but they were both locked as well.

I then remembered Michael mentioned he had been working out in the shed the previous morning. As I walked outside fully nude the brisk wind felt as if it fully penetrated me, mostly likely because my hole was wide open for penetrating.

I heard what I thought at first to be music as I approached the large shed. The shed itself was nearly the same size as the cabin the only differences being it was a single story and made of sheet metal. 

As I opened the door my senses were assaulted. First the ripe smell of man sweat and piss. Then the loud music that had turned out not to be music at all but vigorous moans from porn playing on all the tvs. The porn itself was different on each tv, one had a man being pissed on my a group, another consisted of a man with an entire arm in his cunt, and the third was a man suspended in some kind of hammock as both his mouth and cunt we’re fucked by two burly tattooed men; both of whom had the same biohazard tattoos that Michael had across his body. 

Directly in front of me was the biggest shock. Michael fully nude squatting a loaded bar and landing on a massive dildo. It looked almost comical how large it was but he was taking it with ease.

Michael smiled at me when he saw me, racking the bar and walking towards me.

“Perfect timing boy I just finished my last rep” he said as he stood in front of me glistening in sweat “what’s wrong boy you want a taste” he followed by lifting up his arm and crouching down bringing his noxious pit into my reach.

I nearly jumped at him licking up his salty bitter sweat. From his armpit I continued on his entire hairy body ingesting his sweat and smell.

“Now you can’t be getting me too clean there piggy boy” he chuckled before saying “on your knees I got to piss”

As I took the tip of his massive cock in my mouth I relaxed my throat preparing for his jet stream. Instead he grabbed the back of my head and slammed me down on his cock, bringing my face all the way to his oily bush. I almost threw up but his massive cock filled my throat so nothing could get by.

“Good boy, I didn’t explain this earlier but fags like you need to be able to use all your holes to service men. Your cunt needs some rest so today I’m going to train your throat.” I felt his cock swell with piss as he said that and a warm mess entered my stomach 

After a minute he tapered off and pulled back, allowing me to breathe. 

“Now boy your throat is not like your cunt. Your cunt needs to be stretched gently over time, but your throat has something that prevents that. It’s called the gag reflex, and the best way to get rid of it is to beat it out. You understand what I mean don’t you” I just stared up blankly while panting like a mindless dog

“I’m going to rape your throat as hard as I can for as many times as it take do you understand boy” I felt his cock growing in my mouth and suddenly he grabbed my head again and started violently slamming me into him. 

I felt like he was going to crush my head with how hard he was humping and my body kept forcing his ever growing cock out even as he plowed back in. The Prince Albert was making it even worse, further stretching my throat and leaving a metallic taste I hoped was not blood.

After what seemed like an eternity Michael slammed my head down into his bush again as his cock swelled and spread its warmness to my stomach. 

As his cum entered me I gazed at the biohazard tattoo in front of me. It was centered around his pierced belly button and seemed older than the rest. I wondered why he had so many and why the men on the tv also had them.

As he pulled his cock out my Gag reflex activated and my mouth filled up just as Michael covered my mouth with his hand

“Oh no no, only bad boys throw up and you don’t want to see what happens to bad boys do you”

Tears welled up in my eyes as I forced down the vomit.

“ good boy” said Michael “ now come on to the back I’ve got something that should loosen your throat up so next times more pleasant” 

He pull me to my feet as he rubbed my belly then fondled my locked penis and balls. He walked towards a door on the back wall of the gym pressing a button on the way to turn off the porn. 

Through the door was a smaller room with a bench in the center and plenty of shelves and lockers around the room. All the shelves were covered in a variety of what I assumed were sex toys, although I could barely guess at the purpose of most. Michael walked to a locker and withdrew a long thin plastic tube and a strap. 

He walked along the shelves examining the different toys before settling on a long floppy one. Michael came up to me and had me sit on the bench facing him. Crouched between my legs he began to explain 

“Look here, today we’re going to destroy your gag reflex, but I must admit there is an easier way. What I’m going to do is lock this toy in your throat all day, but first I need to make sure you can still breathe ok boy?” I nodded without really understanding “good boy now hold still this will be uncomfortable.” He said as he began to slide the plastic tubing down one of my nostrils. It felt horrible but I’d take anything to make Michael happy, then I felt the tube start to go down my windpipe where Michael stopped.

“Good job, that wasn’t so bad now was it. The one issue with this is you’re only going to get maybe a tenth of your normal oxygen but you’ll be fine you don’t need it that much do ya” I shook my head no as he patted it

“Atta boy now here comes the fun part”he announced as he began to slide the toy down my throat. By the time it was fully in my gag reflex was going crazy but the strap was already on so there was nothing I could do.

“Alrighty now that that’s handled I’m in the mood for breakfast” he said before we headed back to the cabin.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4