Bars with dark rooms

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Meanwhile, an update of my own. I’ve recently sucked off guys in the restrooms of Rebar and Atlas Social Club. I’m not sure it’s a regular occurrence at those places, though the Rebar encounter turned into a small group out in the open.

On 3/26/2024 at 9:24 AM, RawNYTop said:

The Eagle has plenty of places where you can drop to your knees and drain some balls.

I’ve had too many experiences with monitors interrupting me at Eagle. It’s so frustrating not to get the load. 

On 3/27/2024 at 8:40 AM, giraffeelephant said:

Queens!

Not just Queens but the farthest most remote corner of Queens two bus rides away. I’m happy they have this venue, I have gone once, but Jesus, this is it? This formerly interesting property that survives only because of its remoteness in distance and time, it could be 1977 there still.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2024 at 5:45 PM, meetme said:

Not just Queens but the farthest most remote corner of Queens two bus rides away. I’m happy they have this venue, I have gone once, but Jesus, this is it? This formerly interesting property that survives only because of its remoteness in distance and time, it could be 1977 there still.

Both buses, the Q49 & Q19 end at subway stations. 

The Fair survives because of its landmark status. 

4 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Both buses, the Q49 & Q19 end at subway stations. 

The Fair survives because of its landmark status. 

I doubt that it has any landmark status. It has a connection to the 1939 Worlds Fair but it’s survives today in the roughest dirtiest way.