Nipple piercing

I'm thinking of getting my nipples pierced. They are on the smaller side but love to be pinched, licked, and sucked on. And they get hard as a rock. I've been reading about nipple piercings and have read that it takes anywhere from 4-12 months to heal completely.  Tell me the pros and cons, because I'm really leaning to get them done.

I had my nipples pierced and loved them. It took way less than a year to heal (just don't play with it until it does!! LOL).  However, as time went on, I had a few periods of high stress in my life. I noticed during those times, the piercing migrated a bit. It looked like my body was trying to push them out.  So, I took them out when it got noticeable to let them heal and get them re-pierced.  It was a little tougher to pierce them because of the scar tissue.  On the third (and last) time, I almost came off the table when he pierced them.  By then I had lost a lot of sensitivity.  I didn't mind if they were still played with, but it just didn't do much anymore.

When they started to migrate after that third piercing, I took them out and left them out.  So, I had them probably 15-20 years.  It took many years for the sensitivity to come back.  Now it turns me on again to have them played with.  They are bigger and I don't know if it was from the piercing or just from playing with them over the years; probably a combination. 

I'd recommend piercing one to see how you react with it.  You can always get the other one done later.

I also have nipples on the smaller side and wish I had done some pumping of them before piercing so I could have more substantial gauging and jewelry. But otherwise, healing time was minimal and I don't ever want to get rid of them

It is a painful piercing. Healing will take a few months. One thing that you must do is to move it daily eg if it's a bar move it back and forth.. as if you don't your skin will grow and attach to the piercing and  that will be as painful as the original piercing. Good luck!

• Piggy 1

I got one done 25 years ago but it didn't heal and I took it out after a year. My nipples are not 'outies' so the pressure of the skin behind the ring kept trying to push it out. Ironically, the damaged formerly pierced nipple looks more 'outy' now, thanks to the scar tissue! 😳

• Piggy 1