wannabe lf advice/encouragement from older NYC cumdumps

50s, white, bearish vers guy here.  pre-covid my bread and butter was anon-ass-in-the-air-no-load-refused cumdumps.  really got off on the anon scene.  Then covid slammed the breaks on my sex life and things have been slow since.  Now I wanna get back out there but this time I want to experience the other side.  If I'm gonna do this I want to go totally no load refused, open my hole up for any guy that needs it.  

Looking for other guys out there my age who are actively taking anon cock.  Just knowing there are older active cumdumps out there would help me get up my courage.  Also, any advice or tips you've learned along the way would be helpful.  

• Like 1

I can tell what I discovered on my own, that there is a vibrant community of mature cum dumps and cum dumpers in NYC.  Just last night, I got dp'd and loaded by a 29 year old and a guy in his early thirties, the former a regular loader and the latter just dreamy. Occasionally,  it takes some time to find 50+ guys when I'm in the mood for them, but otherwise,  dick is still pleniful.  It's not like when we were coming up; you went out and hunted down your loads.  It's all apps but it's all there.   This is NYC after all.  You're gonna be fine.