Drew's morning seeding

Bokkierob

I woke up this morning with a solid erection. I was lying on my side with Drew in my arms, spooning him with my hard cock pressed on his arse. He was still fast asleep so I used spit to lube my shaft and started gently probing for his hole. My helmet was soon pressed on his hole and I very slowly began to ease my cock inside him. I was over halfway in him and was gently fucking him when he woke up “morning daddy” and he pushed his arse back on to my cock so I was now balls deep. I rolled him on to his belly and fucked my boy real hard. I emptied my balls in him and just stayed in him enjoyin his loaded hole. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Omg. Brings back memories of my old boyfriend. I would wake up horned with him spooning me. I'd press and wiggle my ass against his dick and he would quickly get hard. I'd spit on my fingers, wet my hole, align his dick and back up. Soon he would be fucking. He was always a quick cummer and soon I would have his load. On workdays I would get up, shower and keep him inside me as long as possible. 

• Like 2

Drew has shared my bed for almost 4 years now. I fuck and breed him almost every day so I reckon over 4 years at say 300 fucks each year means I have fucked and loaded him at least 1200 times. At 5ml per cum shot I have shot 6000ml of sperm up Drew’s ass which is over 10 pints. Fuck! I’ve pumped over 10 pints of sperm up Drew’s ass.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...