Subway Sauna

Oz85

2 hours ago, Oz85 said:

Hey guys,

What’s your take on Subway Sauna? Online reviews haven’t been great.

When’s the best time to go?

When I last went there (pre-Pandemic)? A lot of lurkers and mainly bottoms, plus the floors are never fully dry. Wet on Wellington is better - but not by much. I miss the days of Club 80.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, monkey2712 said:

Lots of guys with towels tightly tied walking in circles and little action going on.

Your experience is totally different from mine was 5 years ago. Things change but why are they getting worse???* 😳

*in Budapest, I also experience the same in all places. 

4 hours ago, pozriverina said:

Sounds like a usual sauna night.

On Perth I have found steam works really good I usually go in lunch time weekdays and get 8-10 guys fucking me, if it gets hard I let it fuck me but they are there to fuck. Melbourne was not like that at all. I’m visiting Sydney in a couple weeks hoping they are more exciting. Planning to visit a sauna in city to see.

For subway , Tuesday nude day is pretty good. I’ve had a few good fucks there . Just be on all 4 in the darkroom between 6-8pm , that’s peak period I think , and on average I can get 8 loads during those time and lot more cock.