23yr old inseminates me 3 times

Live in a small rural town outside Toronto. Finding a hard cock in this sleepy town is like finding water in the desert. However last night when I was leaving the gym I got a message from a 23 yr old young fit guy with 8in thick veiny cock that he wanted to fuck my ass. Went to his house. Fucked me doggy and gave me his first load. Since I was still beating myself the ass muscles clamped on his cock getting him hard again. Fucked a second load in me and by the time I had come he went for a third one and this time my favorite position in missionary. When he was walking me out I saw a picture of him with an older gentleman. Upon asking who the person is he said that he is his father. Of course I didn't tell him but his father had fucked me a few times last summer outdoors. Now I have his son's load in me as well. Left his place so full and so satisfied that my ass is still gaping from his love making. World is full of coincidences and wish I can take both father and son together once. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 8

Love the family ties. I had two sets of brothers in the past that didn’t know about their other brother. Adds that special naughty aspect I have always tried to replicate. The fact you got a 23yo young load is really hot. I understand the downside of rural living. I did meet up with a 19yo several years ago, but that was a rare occurrence.