What Makes for a "Good Bottom"?

7 hours ago, Iker80 said:

I've topped all kinds of guys. From the closeted guys who just lie down, pull their pants down a bit and let me fuck them with maybe the occasional growl or grunt, to the guys who want to kiss, hug and make love. Nervous first time or low experience guys who take time to open up, or guys who my dick just glides up them. I've had good times topping all kinds, but the one thing he's got to do is give his hole for a complete fuck, no messing around, a good bottom is there to be fucked and he wants that specific top to feel his dick and his fucking style. My dick needs to go in him and I need to pump it until I cum. I want to fuck him for my pleasure at the speed and length of time I need for the best orgasm, and don't want to be stopping and starting, or pulling out to cum or anything like that. Interrupting the fuck because it hurts is ok, but other than that the guys has offered his hole for another man to fuck and should just take it properly until he cums.

That's what makes a good bottom. He lets you fuck him your way and he enjoys it. What makes a great bottom is a whole other thing, but any good bottom can be a great time when you're horny and the situation and attraction is right.

This is godspell. 

What makes for a good bottom? A open mind and an open (and cleaned out ) hole. PERIOD! You deserve all the loads you can get! OINK!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

mostly bottom 

I like to have my hole clean and ready at any time, usually have at least 1 load before leaving the house from my partner

and the best part, I can take it all, my hole can accommodate huge cocks, 2 at a time and even fisted if in the mood and yet it remains tight

my tops love it when I am milking their cocks with my ass muscles.

writing this as I am getting ready for whatever and whoever my partner invited to use me over the weekend 🐷

I love a cock who milks my cock as I shoot

• Like 1