In the past few months I feel like I've been experiencing a decrease in libido. Dick and ass work perfectly fine, but I haven't had an inkling to top in I don't know how long. Not sure the best way to describe it other than my libido going down. I've tried things like less frequent jerking, eating healthier etc. but haven't had any luck. Anyone else experience this? If so anything work to get the mojo back?

On 1/31/2024 at 10:57 PM, bbinbpark said:

In the past few months I feel like I've been experiencing a decrease in libido. Dick and ass work perfectly fine, but I haven't had an inkling to top in I don't know how long. Not sure the best way to describe it other than my libido going down. I've tried things like less frequent jerking, eating healthier etc. but haven't had any luck. Anyone else experience this? If so anything work to get the mojo back?

It happens to most people, eventually, at times, and it can be triggered by any number of things. My own soars in the spring and fall, with the weather changes, but plummets in the heat of summer and even in winter, sometimes it's just too much trouble. Diet, medications, stress - all these and more can affect your libido, and only you (possibly with the help of a medical or psychological professional) can figure out what's causing yours and what might help bring it back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I experience the same as BootmanLA. I'm extremely horny in the spring and my libido drops off in Autumn and winter. I'm 63 now but I've always felt the same. I suffered from stress and depression around 20 years ago (work related) and completely lost interest for almost a year. 

Edited by BadBob2023
Spelling

On 2/3/2024 at 12:08 PM, pig4darkfather said:

I love when my libido drops because it means a surge in libido is on its way!

Also good opportunity to get an errand or two done.

When my libido drops to where I don't want any type of sex, there comes a period when it comes roaring back. A little bit of weed, poppers and I'm a cum hungry slut.