Caged cock for cumdump or not?

3eelzebub

• 3 weeks later...

I often cage myself (as my ex used to cage me) it takes my cock totally out of the equation, and guys know I am there to be bred and used. I find many tops love it. In fact I have a regular that only comes over when I am caged and already bred.

• Piggy 1

I'm thinking about starting to do this. It's so fucking hot thinking about being a caged up bottom whore for any man.  I'm thinking of stopping to ever top again and become a total bottom. It surprises me a lot, because I've always loved topping. But lately I realize I am truly a bottom bitch. I've just started going to a local adult theatre and have sucked many men, no matter how old they were what shape they were in or how unattractive they were. I'm into trolls, lol.  And swallowed every load. Not one guy has sucked me off and I don't want them to.  And I had a black guy pull me off of my knees and fuck me raw and breed me. I loved it. Now I wanna go back and get bred by every man there. Anonymous breeding is something I am falling in love with. Like someone said, I'm just a cunt, my dick has no meaning. i think wearing a cage would really let every guy there know that i am a real filthy bottom pig. One thing that i heard about wearing a cage, over time it could cause my dick to get smaller. I dont want that. I love my big cock. But would a shrinking cock only happen if you wear the cage nonstop for days?

If I wear the cage a few times a week for 4-5 hours each time, would it have any longterm effect?

Edited by Christopher

On 2/23/2024 at 10:11 AM, Christopher said:

I'm thinking about starting to do this. It's so fucking hot thinking about being a caged up bottom whore for any man.  I'm thinking of stopping to ever top again and become a total bottom. It surprises me a lot, because I've always loved topping. But lately I realize I am truly a bottom bitch. I've just started going to a local adult theatre and have sucked many men, no matter how old they were what shape they were in or how unattractive they were. I'm into trolls, lol.  And swallowed every load. Not one guy has sucked me off and I don't want them to.  And I had a black guy pull me off of my knees and fuck me raw and breed me. I loved it. Now I wanna go back and get bred by every man there. Anonymous breeding is something I am falling in love with. Like someone said, I'm just a cunt, my dick has no meaning. i think wearing a cage would really let every guy there know that i am a real filthy bottom pig. One thing that i heard about wearing a cage, over time it could cause my dick to get smaller. I dont want that. I love my big cock. But would a shrinking cock only happen if you wear the cage nonstop for days?

If I wear the cage a few times a week for 4-5 hours each time, would it have any longterm effect?

There’s no long term effect. It’ll temporarily be “smaller’ over time but it’s not going to truly be smaller as it’s just more inside you than anything.

• Like 1

Not personally a fan of cages. Getting fucked gets me hard as a rock. Guys seem to enjoy watching my hard cock slap my abs or bounce around when I’m getting fucked.

I do slap hands away if the top wants to touch my cock. It’s hard enough to last when I’m getting fucked good and hard; I don’t need any hands or mouths speeding it up. 

I can’t wait to get fucked wearing my cage. I’ve worn it sucking guys off but yet to get fucked wearing it. I love feeling the heavy cage hang and swing while I’m sucking / looking forward to that feeling as i’m getting pounded.

IMG_4276.jpeg

• Like 3