Toronto Sex Party Loads

Met a young 22 yr military soldier from the military base near my town. Picked him up from his barracks and drove to Toronto to a sex party. A joint and poppers with weed laced lube and I was ready to rock. Got to the corner of a semi darkroom and bent over to suck him. Felt a finger probing my ass, first one then second. Satisfied that I was sufficiently relaxed and lubed a hard cock 8in got up my ass. Got my first load within minutes. Got another one before taking a break. Round 2 I was bent on a soft bench and I got 3 more loads. Round 3 my buddy exclusively used me and gave me his load. I was delirious ad flying high due to weed and poppers and all those internal orgasms that I got. Lost count of how many anal orgasms I had last night. I still haven't orgasmsed with cum since last night but feel like my ass is gaping for more cocks tonight. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

On 2/3/2024 at 3:01 PM, Cutedelicategay said:

Met a young 22 yr military soldier from the military base near my town. Picked him up from his barracks and drove to Toronto to a sex party. A joint and poppers with weed laced lube and I was ready to rock. Got to the corner of a semi darkroom and bent over to suck him. Felt a finger probing my ass, first one then second. Satisfied that I was sufficiently relaxed and lubed a hard cock 8in got up my ass. Got my first load within minutes. Got another one before taking a break. Round 2 I was bent on a soft bench and I got 3 more loads. Round 3 my buddy exclusively used me and gave me his load. I was delirious ad flying high due to weed and poppers and all those internal orgasms that I got. Lost count of how many anal orgasms I had last night. I still haven't orgasmsed with cum since last night but feel like my ass is gaping for more cocks tonight. 

So hot 

• Thanks 1