First BBRT Ad Posted

So I just posted my first BBRT ad and I'm finally ready to begin taking bb loads.  It's taken me a very long time to fully accept my deep need to offer my ass to another man fully and completely, but I've come to recognize that I have to experience the thrill of feeling some stranger shoot his load deep into my hungry ass.  Not currently on Prep but will probably start taking it, since I'm not really ready to be pozzed, however hot the idea of it has become. Anyway, I'm excited to be beginning this new chapter in my journey of gay self-discovery.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 2/4/2024 at 6:04 PM, Orionxxx said:

So I just posted my first BBRT ad and I'm finally ready to begin taking bb loads.  It's taken me a very long time to fully accept my deep need to offer my ass to another man fully and completely, but I've come to recognize that I have to experience the thrill of feeling some stranger shoot his load deep into my hungry ass.  Not currently on Prep but will probably start taking it, since I'm not really ready to be pozzed, however hot the idea of it has become. Anyway, I'm excited to be beginning this new chapter in my journey of gay self-discovery.

If you're not ready to be pozzed and you're considering going on PrEP, now's the time to do it (i.e. before you start offering your arse). 

Edited by VersGuyAnon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

9 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

If you're not ready to be pozzed and you're considering going on PrEP, now's the time to do it (i.e. before you start offering your arse). 

You're right, I have insurance and I'm looking into getting the prescription now....Will do my best to hold off until I'm protected...I'm just so ready to feel the magic!

9 hours ago, VistaCaBB said:

Bare sex with a top finishing inside you is out of this world.  There is no way to describe it.  Soon you will find out! 

I so need to feel that! Condoms have become such a total drag in every way: stop the action while my top puts it on, feel the condom rubbing me the wrong way, stopping again so my top can relube it, and worst of all, denying me the rush of feeling his sperm pumping into me, knowing that we're truly united in that eternal moment.

• Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

hey congratulations man.  I am telling you the first time a guy shot his load in me it was one of the two or three most incredible moments of my life.  It feels so  fucking awesome, and the great well of emotion you feel for the guy who just pumped his cum into you is pretty intense.  I was hooked right away and never looked back or had any kind of sex with a condom ever again.  Enjoy yourself sexy...you will have a blast

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I had been barebacking for about 10 years prior to joining BBRT in 2014.  I purposely used my same screenname as manhunt and showed my face on bbrt to finally "out" myself as a barebacker with like-minded guys - even though raw sex was becoming more common, I was still being kinda discrete about it - so it felt amazing joining Team BB and not having to "convince" someone to go raw lol.  Or ask the potentially awkward question.

I don't know you or your path, but it's EASY to predict this much - once you go BARE you never go BACK.  I imagine you will find way more sex partners now that you're a raw fucker in 2024 🙂

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

To some extent I struggle to relate as I've only known bareback starting in the 1970's.  For me there is no "going back".  Plus at this stage there is no way for me to UnPoz.  What's done is done.  No regrets though...  

That said, I really want to encourage my brothers to proceed with knowledge; do your best to avoid a future "aw fuck I wish I ...." day.  

Edited by JimInWisc
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Congratulations on deciding to take the plunge into bareback sex.  As a long time bareback bottom,  I guarantee that once you've taken your first raw cock you'll never go back to condoms.   There's nothing like a bare cock inside you.  Having another man's seed inside you is something to cherish.   

That being said,  I agree that you should get yourself on Prep before you start taking raw cock.  

And please keep us posted on your progress.   I'm sure we'd all love to hear about your first time. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 2/7/2024 at 3:31 AM, Orionxxx said:

You're right, I have insurance and I'm looking into getting the prescription now....Will do my best to hold off until I'm protected...I'm just so ready to feel the magic!

You can go by the emergency dose (2-1-1) method. That way, you don't have to do it every day. You wallet (and possibly your kidneys and liver) will thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...