Good old Vaseline

Was recently introduced to using Crisco by a top.  We apply it regularly throughout the 6-7 hr sessions and it works well for me.  You can even rom an ass that has had Crisco applied to it - no real taste to it and it is food grade.

• Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/8/2024 at 1:57 PM, bbboyfucker said:

Back in the days I started fucking (1998) I would mostly use Vaseline as lube (although some older dudes had KY near their beds).

I remember the slick, somewhat greasy feeling that would make my dick slide easily into my partners' holes. 

Nowadays guys insist on water based lube that evaporate / absorb in our skin within a very short time.

Some guys do use silicon based lube, but I really miss the feeling of Vaseline.

Unfortunately, hasn't had the chance to explore Boy-Butter sex, but I guess it would be quite the same as Vaseline.

So, Vaseline guys, where are you?

Aquafore is the best for lubricant,  if you're using a lubricant. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2024 at 2:52 PM, JackOfCharge said:

I love using at least some vaseline! Long lasting and you don't lose 100% of the friction. I hate the super slick stuff that gets so slippery you can't feel anything

Ought to 

Edited by Willing